Long Time AWOL
Howdy Folks,

Used to be a regular here a long time ago. Some of the ACT members may remember me (big hi to Heidi and Max).

Now in SA, finally able to get back on a Busa and am looking for one at the moment.
Im thinking I like the look of the '08 limited edition.

Once Im back on two wheels Ill be heading to the amberlight on sunday to catch up with the Adelaide mob, look forward to meeting ya's.
Welcome back, Haemaglobin Very Happy

....when ya catch up with the boys at Amberlight, let 'em talk ya into the run to the BB at Tathra in December.....Heidi & Max will be there waitin' for ya!! Pi_thumbsup

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Welcome Back Have a look at the K9 white/Blue a much nicer White if you put the two bikes together the K8 looks cream But hey im bias
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Cheers guys. Will look into Tathra but I wont have leave this year due to a big overseas trip in december/jan.

Looked at pics of the white/blue but didnt really like the blue so much, prefer the red striping.
Ill be looking at one this weekend, so ill see then how the white looks then.
(30-08-2012, 08:47am)Haemaglobin Wrote: Howdy Folks,

Used to be a regular here a long time ago. Some of the ACT members may remember me (big hi to Heidi and Max).

Now in SA, finally able to get back on a Busa and am looking for one at the moment.
Im thinking I like the look of the '08 limited edition.

Once Im back on two wheels Ill be heading to the amberlight on sunday to catch up with the Adelaide mob, look forward to meeting ya's.

Welcome to Adelaide, sorry re the shit weather it's nearly gone . We have 1 08 LTD in our little group ,Goran from Vic .Their all in the West. I'm with you on the 08 color scheme ,Its the Red & black stripes that make it the best ever imho. Be good to catch up once your on the road again .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
well looks like the deal is done, so long as Everything Is As It Should Be...
I spoke to them today and sounds like the bike is in perfect condition including all fluids, etc. has some minor mods done but that doesnt phase me either way. Got the print with it too.
Im pretty excited, if EIAISB then it will be a good buy that Im happy to pay their asking price for.
I get my first live look at it and then if EIAISB ride it home saturday, then ill see ya's sunday.
(fingers crossed that EIAISB...lol).