honda cafe racer
Spotted this honda today when we stopped at dunkeld for coffee.he built it from a1982 honda ft 500cc go`s and sounds good.Left there and rode to halls gap.Bloody cold and wet day.Wind came up so strong on way back to warrnambool,just about got blown off the road.Some of the strongest winds i have ridden in.Still blowing a gale down here still.Good day though.Pi_thumbsup        
(05-08-2012, 09:11pm)grantxr6t Wrote: Spotted this honda today when we stopped at dunkeld for coffee.he built it from a1982 honda ft 500cc go`s and sounds good.Left there and rode to halls gap.Bloody cold and wet day.Wind came up so strong on way back to warrnambool,just about got blown off the road.Some of the strongest winds i have ridden in.Still blowing a gale down here still.Good day though.Pi_thumbsup

Good onya mate for getting out there & flying the Busa flag on such a shit day . We had it yesterday But expecting 21 Tues . Hope the good stuff gets there . Raining right now .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(05-08-2012, 09:59pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(05-08-2012, 09:11pm)grantxr6t Wrote: Spotted this honda today when we stopped at dunkeld for coffee.he built it from a1982 honda ft 500cc go`s and sounds good.Left there and rode to halls gap.Bloody cold and wet day.Wind came up so strong on way back to warrnambool,just about got blown off the road.Some of the strongest winds i have ridden in.Still blowing a gale down here still.Good day though.Pi_thumbsup

Good onya mate for getting out there & flying the Busa flag on such a shit day . We had it yesterday But expecting 21 Tues . Hope the good stuff gets there . Raining right now .
The way our climate is down here,be lucky to get over 17c by the end of the month.keep the hot grips turned onLol2PS couple of photos from last run, Rob jamieson owens the fjs and bike.It is a 1929 super x schwinn made in chicago made till 1931.He used to race them at calder & pi,plus he has austin healys                

Beautiful bike had one back in the 80's put some Koni shocks on the rear and a fox fork kit and nothing could keep up in the corners apart from the dukes

Ah memories

same as mine, even the same tail. mines a 600 though, not quite as customised . . . yet
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=18400
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .