Calder Park-SATURDAY 23RD JUNE.
I'm thinking of going to Calder Park Drags to have a little pucker on the Busa if anyone's interested in joining in or coming to laugh.

I've never dragged befor, have no idea what to expect, and can't wait to launch the beast!
UhOh Very Happy

Good luck, I did one and IM HOOKED
Next round in 16 days
Then Willowbank on the 14th july
Then next round of local 1/8th
HELL YEAH - DRAG AWAY BEAU - You'll love it
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
What drag dress are you doll'in up in,
I'm kiddin bud,good luck .
Do us proud .
I may come ova n watch if im not to shaggedout n tired by then

-wat time do things start to roll Out there?
Under my suit as always Corb's, is my lime green Mankeenie! It makes me feel secure...
The slicks on, serviced, ready to go-I may have to finally take it past 9 grand. Lol.
As I sort of understand from reading on here that I should hold 4 grand at launch, feather clutch from there and get to WOT asap. I haven't even tryed from 4000rpm, maybe a few practice's are in order befor Friday. Got to stiffen up the almost std suspension to.

Any other tips boys and gills?

Scruteneering's done by 5, so say 5:30-6:00 I think. Look it up.
(13-06-2012, 09:24pm)BEAU Wrote: Under my suit as always Corb's, is my lime green Mankeenie! It makes me feel secure...
The slicks on, serviced, ready to go-I may have to finally take it past 9 grand. Lol.
As I sort of understand from reading on here that I should hold 4 grand at launch, feather clutch from there and get to WOT asap. I haven't even tryed from 4000rpm, maybe a few practice's are in order befor Friday. Got to stiffen up the almost std suspension to.

Any other tips boys and gills?

Scruteneering's done by 5, so say 5:30-6:00 I think. Look it up.

I might come out for a look I could be your pit girl Lol2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Someone to take a cupple of snaps would be good
It's not on this week which is unusual, so next Sunday I'll be there or maybe the sat night depending on weather-or maybe both!

I'll keep you all posted... Bummer
(14-06-2012, 09:44am)BEAU Wrote: Someone to take a cupple of snaps would be good
It's not on this week which is unusual, so next Sunday I'll be there or maybe the sat night depending on weather-or maybe both!

I have a new Eos7D 18mp that needs some use can you go slow and wave Very Happy
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(14-06-2012, 07:46pm)ROD Wrote:
(14-06-2012, 09:44am)BEAU Wrote: Someone to take a cupple of snaps would be good

I have a new Eos7D 18mp that needs some use can you go slow and wave Very Happy

with 10fps on that cam Rod, you'll be able to see Beau's Holy faaaaarkk!! facial expressions in frame by frame detail all the way down the 1/4.
Are you sure its Sun not Sat ?

http://www.calderpark.com.au/events/satu...27968.aspx
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Both days I think it says on there site. Not sure if they do bikes every time though..
Sorry guys it's on the Saturday, the Sunday is for drifting practice. I thought it was both days. Oh well, I'll give up a sat at work to have some fun.

Went for some first practice launches, and the slick already moves about 5mm each time at 25psi, and it was a cold road this arvo in west melb... We'll see how it go's I guess.

Hope I didn't upset the plans to much of those who were thinking of attending.
sounds like your in for lots of fun, Beau.....hope to see some pics afterwards!?!
Ok, so I go out this morning, there's a few of us there( not many) and they had cancelled the meeting without notifying me! I was sent an email reciept on tue and then no contact.... They were still advertising on the net and out front...

Thank's Bob..... I gave up work and all...
Wtf.....A'holes.....Pi_freak
(23-06-2012, 01:28pm)BEAU Wrote: Ok, so I go out this morning, there's a few of us there( not many) and they had cancelled the meeting without notifying me! I was sent an email reciept on tue and then no contact.... They were still advertising on the net and out front...

Thank's Bob..... I gave up work and all...

You cant Blame Bob His sons want let him have anything to do with Business but they still use his name . I think Bob was looking into a online tyre store
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com