GEN II tail ligh troubles
Hey guys haveing trouble with my tail light on my busa , i cant seem to find the fuse that goes for the stop light

the park light works but neither front nor rear brakes when pressed make the light turn on (yes bridged out the brake switch as well but nothing ) so i have the manual on CD but i cant fint out where the fuse for the stop light is so if someone here knows anything i would be really apprecative of your help

thanks heaps guys

have a merry hayabusa xmas eveyone and thankyou

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi

Normal Fuse 5
I assume you have checked the globe?
They will be a dual filament so the brake could be blown and the taillight still work. It can look fine and still be blown. put a meter over it to make sure it has continuity, or put the meter on the pin and see if you have 12 volts when you push the lever.

I know it's a dumb comment, and I'm assuming that this would be first thing you did . . . but just checking.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
yeah the GEN II tail has an LED light thats stock so will keep looking for those dreded gremlins , thanks guys
ok guys thanks for the PM's i have the light problem all sorted out it was a busted rear brake light switch

thanks guys for all your help

have a merry hayabusa xmas guys

Kev,

I have a standard near new switch here if you want it, its yours!
-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
(26-12-2011, 07:34am)Tyronm Wrote: Kev,

I have a standard near new switch here if you want it, its yours!

that would be awesome thanks heaps seeing as your in sydney can you PM me your details and i will come out and pic the seat up

cheers heaps