Let the mods begin .....
So im yet to make it to one of the events with you all, but rest assured you'll see me soon enough. Just over 2K on the clock now Smitten

Step 1 of my 2011 Blue is underway now with additional fairings on the way, carbon R77's and shortly a trip up to see Pete, (thanks for your time the other day on the phone too).

So the plan is fully airbrushed bike, extremely high detail and everyday weapon to enjoy at every opportunity. New ones will probably remain as show fairings and special occasions.
As i get the fairings sorted and prepped i will post some staged pics, from initial prep to base, background, themed artwork and fine detail.

Have a couple of ideas laid out as full bike themes, just havent made final decision, any fresh ideas out there - fire em through. Be nice to see what the rest of you think would look good worked onto the bike.

I think i may go to the lengths of challenging some of my friends at this level too (MotoInsanity - Transformers Hayabusa gen2) (Steve Nunez - More custom Busa's and awards than i'd care to list) If you havent come accross these before check em out, Steve has his own website, and MotoInsanity has a great couple of vids on youtube. Spose i'd better upload some of mine too Idiot2Lol3

Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
Hey Vitto, looks like you are going to have some serious competition in the Best Custom Paint category at Tathra next year Lol3.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Yeah bring the build on!!!

Look forward to seeing some pics.
Looking forward to seeing the pics...
I also have the Blue 2011 Busa with plenty of mods, except for paint job...

-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....