Hello all
Hi,

I picked up my new Busa (Blue L1) from Queanbeyan three weeks ago, been out of bikes for about five years due to kids/family, kids now driving so thought it was time I got myself a new bike and so glad I got the Busa. My previous bikes have included GLC 1100 suzuki, Fire blade, couple of Blackbirds and a couple of dirtbikes. Living in Albury we have plenty of great riding all around us so looking forward to getting out and about. Mate just bought an 09 Busa from Brisbane (arrives Wednesday) and so I will get him on the site as well.
Look forward to meeting you out on the road. I am doing a ride to Cairns next April/May.Biker
Welcome to the AHC
Welcome Welcome Welcome

-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
Welcome There's some pretty special deals out there at the moment. Hope you enjoy the ride. Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
G'day Bomb thrower Very Happy

Welcome to the Aussie Busa Club....and congrats on your new purchase, mate!! Yes

We've got a few club members that I know of that are very close to you (Bandit; Ward P; etc), so don't forget to hit 'em up for some company, next time you're heading out for a ride!

And if you and your mate wanna havva really fun weekend away with LOTS of other aussie busa freaks.....seriously consider heading across to the coast to "The Busa Bash" at Tathra in early December......coz it's gonna be the BIGGEST & BEST Busa Party In Oz!!! Pi_thumbsup

I can send you a BB info PM, if you'd like to know some more about it?!?

keep it fun,
bazmaniac
Coolsmiley
Hiya BT
Hey mate,
you will enjoy the bike plenty of tasty goodies to add.
I'm down that way a bit to visit the folks who have retired in Yarrawaonga ( a good excuse to do Elliot Way)

Welcome to the club Bomb Thrower,

Hope to catch you around ..

Cheers .. Dale
Welcome BT
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Welcome to the club mate. Enjoy your ride...
Welcome to AHC Bomb thrower Pi_thumbsupBiker
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
welcome
welcome aboard
every corner tells a story