rear tyre
Hi, after 8 months I am well enough to get on my bike occassionally and need to purchase a replacement rear tyre for my 'busa. It has an Avon Storm ST Ultra on the front and looking to replace the bald Bridgestone on the rear with an Avon Storm 2 Ultra tyre. I am in Brisbane and heading back to where the bike is in Armidale in NSW in a week or so. Any ideas where I might be able to get a good deal to purchase the rear tyre I am looking for in Brisbane? Much appreciatded for your help. Pastor
Hi Pastor, great to hear you are riding again. I think there are some smaller outlets doing good deals, maybe one near mechanix? He might advise if he sees this or pm him maybe.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
If your on the northside try

Mick's Bike & Car Tyres
1/36 Deakin St
Brendale Brisbane 4500
PH: 07 3881 0033

hes a member off this site
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
(03-06-2011, 08:28am)TheShredder Wrote: If your on the northside try

Mick's Bike & Car Tyres
1/36 Deakin St
Brendale Brisbane 4500
PH: 07 3881 0033

hes a member off this site

Thanks guys, I have ordered one from Mick's Bike & CarTyres at a great price. Much appreciated...
Pastor
(02-06-2011, 07:29pm)Pastor Wrote: Hi, after 8 months I am well enough to get on my bike occassionally and need to purchase a replacement rear tyre for my 'busa. It has an Avon Storm ST Ultra on the front and looking to replace the bald Bridgestone on the rear with an Avon Storm 2 Ultra tyre. I am in Brisbane and heading back to where the bike is in Armidale in NSW in a week or so. Any ideas where I might be able to get a good deal to purchase the rear tyre I am looking for in Brisbane? Much appreciatded for your help. Pastor

Hey Mate hope all is well...
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Hi Grant. good to hear from you. If you would like the new tyre fitted and balanced in Armidale, let me know. Paul.