My New Trackie!!!!!
"Big Love" has a companion, "Big Love II" 2005 CBR600RR. Going to turn her into a wholy and soley never to be riden on the road trackie. So to both Pan and Bruce some prior warning, the pm's will start coming in the near future with quite a few questions.
[Image: DSC_0211.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0212.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0213.jpg]
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Almost too nice to turn into a trackie!!
Can't wait to see the project... Onya Gassick!
Cant wait to see it on the track let me no when your heading down and keep us up to date with progress Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
What about ME!! You know those two come to me for all the big jobs!

CONGRATULATIONS!!
(28-05-2011, 07:05pm)pan Wrote: Almost too nice to turn into a trackie!!
Can't wait to see the project... Onya Gassick!

It does look in really good nic from the photos.
Does that mean we wont see "Big love 1" on the track anymore??

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Great Choice!!!.

If and when I decide to finaly buy a trackie, it will be either a cbr600rr or a Daytona 675.
Great buy mate. Call anytime if you need anything.
Well the trackie is ready to go, slicks fitted new and bigger air filters, new brakes, a Dynojet Power Commander V fitted and mapped to suit the island, the blinkers and mirrors and the rego plate gone. Phillip Island is booked and penciled in for friday the 7th of october. Here is a question for you Pan and Bruce if your still lurking out there! Pan, I googled and found a pretty good article Go Star Racing - How I set-up my Motorbike. If I pretty much do as the section says do you think that would be a pretty good starting point for a set-up?
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Good choice, Gassick. I love Hondas and the CBR600RR would definitely be my first pick for a track bike.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Good choice Gassick Blade's are just an easy bike to ride look into getting engine covers sator is easily found but not so the clutch side carbon fibre make it yourself or a bought one there's not much else out there regarding that. But I hope to get my Blade down to the P/I for the first time maybe the end of next year.    
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
(25-09-2011, 07:09pm)Gassick Wrote: Well the trackie is ready to go, slicks fitted new and bigger air filters, new brakes, a Dynojet Power Commander V fitted and mapped to suit the island, the blinkers and mirrors and the rego plate gone. Phillip Island is booked and penciled in for friday the 7th of october. Here is a question for you Pan and Bruce if your still lurking out there! Pan, I googled and found a pretty good article Go Star Racing - How I set-up my Motorbike. If I pretty much do as the section says do you think that would be a pretty good starting point for a set-up?

Just Googled it: "Go Star Racing - How I set-up my Motorbike"
Looks great. Much more detail there than when I started... actually much more detail than I know now!!!!

Always good to tighten every possible screw and bolt on your own on the day, and to get someone to look over your bike before you go out there... amazing what you might overlook!