Brake fluid which one ?
Just wondering which brake fluid you recommend for the Busa or is any dot4 ok?
Cheers Dave
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Shell Brake and Clutch fluid Dot 4, Super fortified synthetic (high performance brake & clutch fluid) Greyish/silverish 500ml bottle.
That should keep ya out of trouble mate Pi_thumbsup
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Thanks Bazza
originally I was thinking of silicon brake fluid until I read about the problems with the rubbers.
Same here. I even bought the syntetic one and after hearing the warnings abut seals, took it back. Unless you are prepared to completely clean out your system and change the rubbers stay with a normal DOT4 fluid. Any brand will really do but I would be cautious about mixing them up.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
After some reseach, I chose Castrol Super DOT4. According the specs sheet I was able to source, it had one of the higher wet and dry boiling points.

And it wasn't expensive.

But then I ride like a girl ..... sorry, slower than girls. : )
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
I have just fitted EBC HH front pads and put new castrol response brake fluid in, what a HUGE difference I'm AMAZED and I have only done 20km's so they have not even bedded in yet.I don't even think I will change the rotors at this stage.I'm not sure what brand pads where in it before but they still had life left in them but obviously they where crap.
Thanks everyone for you're inputPi_thumbsup