[SYD] Blanket Run, Sun 1st August
The meeting point is Krispy Kreme in Penrith at 10am. KK's is in the carpark of Penrith Panthers Leagues Club on Mulgoa Road, along with Maccas & KFC if I remember correctly. You can't miss it. Donations of warm clothes are probably the best, even though it's called a "Blanket Run."

There's a Facebook page where you can RSVP your intention to join in for a worthwhile cause. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...1949532&ref=mf
At the moment we are in...always up for a ride for a worthy cause
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Bikers Australia runs this EVENT every yr and have been a member for a few yrs now . this is a worthy cause to be involved with guys so if you can spare something to help the homeless then it would be greatly apprecaited by the hard working guys and girls at Bikers Australia , i my self and lynn may attend this . not sure as of yet ,

ideal items to bring are ,

Blankets Blankets Blankets ............... OH did i mention Blankets .
Tinned Food ( with atleast a few mths on them as they will be stored)
I'll be stopping at Narellan Maccas at about 8am for a bite, so if anyone wants to meet up to cruise up to Penrith, just look for a big red bus.
At the Canberra Blanket Run, they also take donations of cash. Cash is good because they can use it to buy things they need and don't have to store bulky items (which costs in storage and distribution).
Bloody good idea that one, I guess I'll see on Sunday whether the Sydney one does the same.