Dream Shattered...
Hi all...

Was around 1 week away from the "cooling off period" of the sale on one of my blocks of land(some of which was going to be used to buy my first busa). The buyers have pulled out and as they have changed there mind !!!!Pi_freakFrownPi_freak, lucky the real estate agent phoned me this morning, as i was going to put a deposit on an 09 black beast today...

I now have to re-advertise my block of land, a wait again for another buyer, hopefully not another 6 months.

So anyone with a 09/2010 busa to give away to good home PM me .Lol2Lol2
Don't stress too much Folbz,

it'll be worth the wait ! Yes

Coolsmiley
Yeah i know, was all excited mate, these things happen though !!
So if you kept the deposit, You now have the deposit for the new bike Trophy
(05-05-2010, 09:24am)Folbzbusa Wrote: Hi all...

Was around 1 week away from the "cooling off period" of the sale on one of my blocks of land(some of which was going to be used to buy my first busa). The buyers have pulled out and as they have changed there mind !!!!Pi_freakFrownPi_freak, lucky the real estate agent phoned me this morning, as i was going to put a deposit on an 09 black beast today...

I now have to re-advertise my block of land, a wait again for another buyer, hopefully not another 6 months.

Just buy it its only money.... they still make it...
(06-05-2010, 07:09am)scrubber Wrote:
(05-05-2010, 09:24am)Folbzbusa Wrote: Hi all...

Just buy it its only money.... they still make it...
Mate, that will give you time to track down a good deal & wait for a black/red one, they are going to become hard to buy .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here