Hello from Perth
(20-12-2009, 11:49am)redtaipan63 Wrote: I am actually in Bunbury at the momment so midweek stuff would be hard to attend.....however there are a shit load of good rides down here in the south west is there not?

Perhaps we need to organise a sou'west ride some time in the future!

Will have to post up a pic of the beast now.....it is standard though. I look at it and think......mmmmm want to buy new one. Might wait until the 2011 model though.

Clay

Well Clay yes you do have some good roads at your back door, check out this link
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=13978
It was one very good weekend and there is actually a couple of guys down that way that went on the Sth West run just recently.

Cheers Rev004
Welcome Clay. I'm thinking a ride in the near future and meet up at North Dandalup perhaps.
(21-12-2009, 04:30pm)Huls Wrote: Welcome Clay. I'm thinking a ride in the near future and meet up at North Dandalup perhaps.

Absolutely.......once the new year settles in would love to!
Welcome buddy!
Yea a South west ride will be great....

I'm in Mandurah.....
Count me in if you get something happening, perhaps us boys here up Perth way can meet up somewhere and go down as a group to met up at your starting point.
Put it up in the "Riding not talking thread" when you worked something out. Cheers.

Rob.