where to stay in sydney
Hi guys,

Im heading down to from Newcastle to Rydalmere on saturday morning and I need to be in sydney sunday aswel to pick my parents up from the Pacific Dawn.

Being valentines day sunday, and being to lazy to drive home/back Im thinking of staying the night somewhere.

Does anyone have any ideas on a decent place to stay. Its pretty much booked out in the cbd area due to valentines day. Somewhere pretty easy to get to preferably so i dont get lost. Pi_freak

cheers
/
andrew theres an F1 motel cheap rooms $79 + on the princess hwy at st peter and its only a short 15 min trip to the city . they have a macdonalds and a KFC next to them for dinner as well.

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-2699...ndex.shtml

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Princes+Hwy,+St+Peters+New+South+Wales+2044&daddr=George+St,+The+Rocks+NSW+2000+(The+Rocks+Market)&geocode=Fah--v0dIMACCSntcipBqxY9azEpHXcfzRd6Jw%3BFfpe-_0dwkMDCSHYaXI_cC-YAg&hl=en&mra=pe&mrcr=0&sll=-33.85519,151.107256&sspn=0.263444,0.609055&ie=UTF8&ll=-33.886377,151.192131&spn=0.131674,0.304527&z=12

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Assuming that you are bringing your Valentine with you, then I suggest that you look at http://www.lastminute.com.au, you might be lucky enough to stay in the CBD.
Why not try Darling Harbour (depends on where the oldies are getting off the Pacific Dawn...we got off in Darling Harbour, but it docks at Circular Quay as well)...there's Ibis, Novotel etc... but I agree with 1hotbusa....try last minute or www.wotif.com
(09-02-2010, 08:16pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Why not try Darling Harbour (depends on where the oldies are getting off the Pacific Dawn...we got off in Darling Harbour, but it docks at Circular Quay as well)...there's Ibis, Novotel etc... but I agree with 1hotbusa....try last minute or www.wotif.com

Darling Harbour is lots of $$$$$$
Yep www.wotif.com is the go
at the end of george street there is a lovely original old motel...proll 100 years plus

sorry i forget the name of it but it is a boutique motel.

lovely old suites and a small b and b and brekky avail as well as parking.secure at that

i willfind the name of it if it is what you want
four points darling harbor. ask for the expensive suite on the harbor side your valentines will love you for it if nothing else. plus they have hot women working on at the reception so if the valentines you have falls through can always try your luck with one of them!
Regards

Dan
thansk for all the input guys. ill look thru wotif today.

dan85, i took the mrs to chevron four seasons d/h mid last year. cost me 450 a room and 1000 at the f*&^ing markets. never agin lol.
/
You should be able to get a room at Ibis/ Novotel at Darling Harbour way cheaper than that...I've been to both numerous times and haven't paid over $200 per night (from memory)
boutique hotel is the best!!! even had a guy masturbating on a saturday night on the lower floors outside our window..mind you he was quick about it.hubs was continplating on the loo and i said hey there is a well dressed guy here down there having a choke of the chikcen .by the time hubs got himself out of a car /bike magg he was gone.

mind you i had too check twice err maybe three times if he was real.