PC3 USB Question.
To all those pc3 usb tuners out there i have a few questions on what to expect.Firstly as they have individual cylinder trimming is it worth tuning 1&4 and 2&3 separately due to the different length velocity stacks?What about the ignition module as above.And finally with the accellerator pump function does this allow you to soften throttle pick up?I was thinking of all short stacks but hear they create a dip around 7000rpm.Has anyone tried all long stacks.I know its all about area under the curve rather than peak figures.Changing from a brock hindle to a muzzy on kawasukis bike lowered the peak number but improved the torque peak and spread.This is probably why the brock system is popular in the us for drag racers, a softer start and good top end.Thanks in advance. <i></i>
Play with cam timing Spaman ................that will give you much more variance as to where and when power comes in and on As for the PC .................. who needs one
Cylinder trim ................. first of all seperate sample ports needed on each header .................. then if you want to get that deep into it EGT pick ups for each port ........... then ............. on it goes............ so how far do you wanna go ?
Back to your initial question of what to expect ........... very little if any over a standard well mapped ECU stock motor
FF1 <i>Edited by: fasterfaster1 at: 19/6/06 9:48 pm
</i>
Anyone had good experience with cam settings.I,ve heard the inlet cam on the exhaust but that didn,t help cas?I,ve heard gsxr750 cams(10/10ths).Has anyone been happy with a cam change or timing change. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
just boost the bitch & be done with it <i></i>
<i></i>
I've tried all shorts & all longs but I'm keeping my opinions to myself.... I could be wrong <i></i>
That would be a 1st

you dont have to give an opinion

facts are sufficient Rev <i></i>