Christmas and New Year Wishes!!!!!!!!!
Hi there

Christmas is fast approaching and I just thought that I would start a thread where we can give a brief description of what we have experienced in 2009, what we hope for in 2010 and to wish one and all a very merry, safe Christmas and ditto for the New Year.

For me and my family, 2009 was an extremely challenging year....to say the least. The year didn't start too well and seems to have gone down hill from there, we have had to deal with matters in courts (not as a defendant Coolsmiley ), the place where I was working did a restructure and consequently I no longer was working which has had a drastic effect on our family since I have been out of work for 6 months Frown. We are back in family court tomorrow and I am hoping to finish the year with a bang and have things go my way....for a change.

For 2010 I hope, firstly that it is better than 2009 (couldn't be much worse Undecided ), I hope that my family remains safe, happy and healthy.....and anything after that is icing on the cake.............although I could do with a lotto win Lol3

Anyway, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry and safe Christmas and New Year Grouphug Beer.

P.S. I hope that Santa is good to you all and you party hard, but stay safe.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Sounds like you've got the attitude to make 2010 what you need it to be Babybusa. All the very best with it.

2009 was our first year in Moruya and it went by fast. My twinnies now have just one year of school left and our little Chloe just one year left before she starts school Icon_rolleyes 2010 should be flat out again. We will build a house, Lynny is going to start a business from home and I am going to change jobs after 10 years with Rio Tinto in the NT. And just as good as any of the above... I'm going to buy a Busa!!

Merry Christmas to all and a safe new year.
(14-12-2009, 06:38pm)BabyBusa Wrote: Hi there

Christmas is fast approaching and I just thought that I would start a thread where we can give a brief description of what we have experienced in 2009, what we hope for in 2010 and to wish one and all a very merry, safe Christmas and ditto for the New Year.

For me and my family, 2009 was an extremely challenging year....to say the least. The year didn't start too well and seems to have gone down hill from there, we have had to deal with matters in courts (not as a defendant Coolsmiley ), the place where I was working did a restructure and consequently I no longer was working which has had a drastic effect on our family since I have been out of work for 6 months Frown. We are back in family court tomorrow and I am hoping to finish the year with a bang and have things go my way....for a change.

For 2010 I hope, firstly that it is better than 2009 (couldn't be much worse Undecided ), I hope that my family remains safe, happy and healthy.....and anything after that is icing on the cake.............although I could do with a lotto win Lol3

Anyway, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry and safe Christmas and New Year Grouphug Beer.

Dito
WOW 2009 was really bad and really good lol i made some really insane decisions which saw me spend my weekends at the parramatta hilton (most of you know what i mean) .and at the same time i met the most incredible people on the AHC that i consider more than freinds and as close as family .kathy n graham,pan,heidi,max,blackzook,ruffy snr and jnr,pete (petes pit stop) tex jen n bundy,busabazz,bazzman,astro, and all the other members of AHC.

2009 i launched my business full time which has been awsome as i have had a blast and what im doing.and have had some tremendous support from all the guys at AHC

my busa is looking very tricked out now and im looking foward to the next yr as i have some really cool plans for her.

im still with my missus lynn which is a good mile stone as well.

2010 is the start of a new business yr for me and i have some advetiseing to do and some really cool seats to start working on .and its 1 more yr closer to me getting my licence back (makes happy noise)

i would like extend to all the AHC members a safe and merry xmas and a great NYE pleas take care
I hope every thing works out in your favor Kathy, it's hard when circumstances change and all your plans go out the door for awhile.

Personally I was having a good year up until September when I realized there was some thing wrong with my left thumb.

Living on work cover all my plans were destroyed, I was working 2 jobs at the time of my injury.

I was back working full time hours 3 days after I lodged my claim

My full time employer sacked me, before my claim was even approved.

They still have to pay me regardless, but are still making things very challenging for me.
Some good things have come out of it, Work cover Doctor recommends I don't go back to the same kind of work.
Work safe are assisting to find me new employment, otherwise I would be currently working with minor restrictions.

Don't really want to bore people with my dramas.

All the best to you and your family for Christmas and 2010

That also goes to all the Members of AHC, Merry Xmas People!! Grouphug
never fly higher than your angel.
Best of luck in Court tommorow Kathy i had a work problem my self but was lucky enough to settle out of court , My first year with my Baby Girl and would have to say best thing that ever hapend look forward to a Great 2010 Back in Melbourne

Marry xmas to All

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(14-12-2009, 06:38pm)BabyBusa Wrote: Hi there
For me and my family, 2009 was an extremely challenging year....to say the least. The year didn't start too well and seems to have gone down hill from there, we have had to deal with matters in courts (not as a defendant), the place where I was working did a restructure and consequently I no longer was working which has had a drastic effect on our family since I have been out of work for 6 months. We are back in family court tomorrow and I am hoping to finish the year with a bang and have things go my way....for a change.
For 2010 I hope, firstly that it is better than 2009 (couldn't be much worse), I hope that my family remains safe, happy and healthy.....and anything after that is icing on the cake.............although I could do with a lotto win.
Anyway, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry and safe Christmas and New Year Grouphug

".....and I am hoping to finish the year with a bang"
Hey Kathy....I wish that was the "only" thing my partner wanted for x-mas !?! Lol3RollLol3
best wishes for chrissy & the new year Kathy & Graham.....LL from bazman & kazgirl Very Happy
2009 has been a fairly forgiving year fairly unscathed not like 2007 where we had 10 funerals.fam and close friends

so im counting all my blessings.although i know they are in gods care still doesnt make missing them hurt any less.

i have met some wonderful people from the forum.from melbourne to the qld boarder.Smittengassick the woman mutha ryder busybusa busgo babbybusa 1hotbusa busaboy and shox braddo mez crumpy humbussa awe crap i forget the rest but please id remeber ur faces big hugs

i would love to wish everyone here a wonderful christmas and great new year.
god love you all

and just be safe
2009 has been a bloody tough year for us!

Way to many two wheeled warriors taken from us before their time, in particular Dave "Davo" Jones. Tex I know you will do him proud! But many other personal friends to, we are in double figures for 2009 lets hope and pray 2010 is kinder and keeps us upright!!

Only yesterday news of Mighty Mr Smith's passing Frown his writings will be missed, our love to his family and we pray no more this year.

But on a good note.............how cool is our BIKE!!!! And every k put on it from now on is testimony to the love and generosity of all those who contributed.

Rock on 2010 big year ahead for Tex and Bundy!!!

All the best to you all on AHC you rockClapTrophyClap