It's just a bike
(10-11-2009, 01:38pm)CJ03 Wrote: You can increase the range of the remotes by holding it against your head...apparantly it has something to do with the signal being magnified by the lenses in your eyes. Try using your central locking while walking away from the car, when you are out of range put the remote against your head and press the button....it works 9 times out of 10.(saw it demonstrated on Top Gear and had to try it for myself)

Sounds a bit like the mobile phone trick but i will giv it a try Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(09-11-2009, 01:57pm)Louwai Wrote: In a carpark I tend to park right at the back.
1) All the lazy people park close to the shops etc because they don't want to walk. And because they are lazy, they are also usually fat. Beacuse of this they will ALWAYS hit the car beside them with their door, otherwise they can't get out.

Hahahaha...that is soooooo funny and sooooooo true Clap
(09-11-2009, 09:24pm)MaldonCsalt Wrote: I find sometimes i park my bike in public, newtown etc i come back and some f*** has been f*&^ing with my missile switch and theres dirty finger prints on polished alloy $^&$ im yet to see anyone do it i thought i might get a sticker "touch my bike & ill touch ya wife"

My sticker so anyone who looks at the bike on the sidestand says
"If you value your life as much as I value my bike don't f*** with it"

Seems to work - or is that all the spikes just waiting impale some jackshit idiot who tries to sit on the bike?

My bike was parked at Kings Cross in Sydney and I was yaking with some of my brothers when this idiot with his slag towing along says' aloud "Oh this is a nice bike" then throws his leg over and starts to haul the bike off the sidestand. The bike didn't fall over as I dragged this ignorant snot-rag off the bike but it was a close thing. He did fall over a bit, didn't help him, up. Think he got the idea.

Mind you this was years and years ago when I lived in the big smoke. Couldn't believe it when he threw his leg over.Knuppel2Knuppel2Knuppel2 No manners at all. Imagine getting into their cars and trying them out in the car park. There'd be blue murder everywhere. IdiotsPi_freak
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
thats just so wrong!!! i'll admire bikes from a distance and don't touch them unless i'm invited to and i'll happily throw a leg over if the owner is okay with it!! i'll definitly have to get a sticker made up like madmax's just to keep knobheads away from my future busa!
(10-11-2009, 05:59pm)Madmax Wrote:
(09-11-2009, 09:24pm)MaldonCsalt Wrote: I find sometimes i park my bike in public, newtown etc i come back and some f*** has been f*&^ing with my missile switch and theres dirty finger prints on polished alloy $^&$ im yet to see anyone do it i thought i might get a sticker "touch my bike & ill touch ya wife"

My sticker so anyone who looks at the bike on the sidestand says
"If you value your life as much as I value my bike don't f*** with it"

Seems to work - or is that all the spikes just waiting impale some jackshit idiot who tries to sit on the bike?

My bike was parked at Kings Cross in Sydney and I was yaking with some of my brothers when this idiot with his slag towing along says' aloud "Oh this is a nice bike" then throws his leg over and starts to haul the bike off the sidestand. The bike didn't fall over as I dragged this ignorant snot-rag off the bike but it was a close thing. He did fall over a bit, didn't help him, up. Think he got the idea.

Mind you this was years and years ago when I lived in the big smoke. Couldn't believe it when he threw his leg over.Knuppel2Knuppel2Knuppel2 No manners at all. Imagine getting into their cars and trying them out in the car park. There'd be blue murder everywhere. IdiotsPi_freak
Bloody hell Madmax....it's situations like that make me wish we had the right to bear arms!!!Knuppel2