Tycho's Bussa Reborn - almost
(07-04-2010, 09:57am)Heidi1 Wrote: But Simmo, how do you know where your limits are unless you hit them? Scary

I have a feeling Tyco has found His limits, I know I have Pi_freak
Awesome stuff!

Good to see the team get together an help out!
Yeah yeah yeah. I found my limit on turn two at Phillip Island. I was chasing a GSXR1000, gained on the straight, and 2/3 through turn two I thought to myself "... geez, ive got this thing leaned over a long way. My elbow is nearly touching the ...... woosh.... slide slide slide, tumble in gravel, tumble in gravel,, cartwheel, thump, tumble. "

Wow that was fun. Seriliously the best off I have had so far. I looked back at the bike and thought, ".. well it's still on its left side, great, I only damaged the left."..

Then I walked over to it and realized that after it hit the gravel it had done a tumble itself. Bugger.

No Legend, did not find any other leaks. I think they came from a leakage issue that I ended up fixing by tightening the bolt up at the reservior thingy. Seems pretty dry now , but will keep an eye on it.

Woo Hoo. Will post picks as soon as it is put back together.

Tycho
(07-04-2010, 10:56pm)TYCHO Wrote: Yeah yeah yeah. I found my limit on turn two at Phillip Island. I was chasing a GSXR1000, gained on the straight, and 2/3 through turn two I thought to myself "... geez, ive got this thing leaned over a long way. My elbow is nearly touching the ...... woosh.... slide slide slide, tumble in gravel, tumble in gravel,, cartwheel, thump, tumble. "

Wow that was fun. Seriliously the best off I have had so far. I looked back at the bike and thought, ".. well it's still on its left side, great, I only damaged the left."..

Then I walked over to it and realized that after it hit the gravel it had done a tumble itself. Bugger.

No Legend, did not find any other leaks. I think they came from a leakage issue that I ended up fixing by tightening the bolt up at the reservior thingy. Seems pretty dry now , but will keep an eye on it.

Woo Hoo. Will post picks as soon as it is put back together.

Tycho

Yeah, I remember it well! that wasn't an off! you didn't even get a ride in an ambulance like Maj did Lol3Lol3 (he was OK)

What did your mum say? something along the lines of you came off because youy hadn't been practicing enough??? "Elbow nearly touching the ground" - well at least you now know the limits of those tyres!! (I think you had just rounded me up on the corner before.) We'll have to all do it again one day! Clap
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Man,when did this happen?

Like you an maj coming off tycho?
Ok, So first round of painting has been done. Couple of little issues, but I wont let highlight them, and hopefully you wont notice them.

It still needs some more pollishing to bring out the lustre, but its getting there.

The idea was to go black, but it turned out green. But a NICE green.

[Image: IMG00260.jpg]

Am taking it out for a track day this weekend, so naturally wanted to get some stickys

Supercorser Pro for the front

[Image: IMG00275.jpg]

And BT003 for the back.

[Image: IMG00271.jpg]

Lets hope they hang on. Gee I like the look of the BT003's.

Thanks again to all those involved in getting it to this point:
Ned and Sarah. The two reasons I keep heading west.
Keep polishing it buddy! I like the idea of flying past really nice looking Busas at Eastern Creek... Why would ya put a Busa on the track. They're a piece of rubbish! Boobies4
Yep. Just like your secret project huh? You just cant wait to get your hands on one of these pieces of rubbish.
(04-05-2010, 08:40pm)pan Wrote: Keep polishing it buddy! I like the idea of flying past really nice looking Busas at Eastern Creek... Why would ya put a Busa on the track. They're a piece of rubbish! Boobies4

Rage! Sacrilege!Storm
(05-05-2010, 12:03am)TYCHO Wrote: Yep. Just like your secret project huh? You just cant wait to get your hands on one of these pieces of rubbish.

This is not a very good secret Boys & Girls, Y2K ??