Let me know if you have lost pics
With the upgrade it is possible that we lost pics for one reason or another.
To give you an idea of the magnitude of the transfer.
The database is 120mb
Most forums would be around 1 to 20mb.
Because of this it had to be imported with a special tool.
Anyway.
The files that are stored for the MyBB folder are 226mb so you can see the huge process that was involved moving it across after we had the first hiccup.

Question is have many people lost recent pics that were uploaded as attachments.
Not hot linked to a site like Photobucket, I mean actually uploaded to this site.

And if you did lose some I would like the name of the file if possible.
Best would be a userfriendly name like if you uploaded an attachment and it was named blackbusa or something that's better for me than a number like 1112212828228282.jpg.

So if anyone has one or two of these then I can search our backup and see if it is there and maybe that will show a pattern of what was not moved across.
Heaps of pics missing out of the DIY section DJ..........
Yeah lost the pics from My Pics thread, my k5.
Think they were busacrop1.jpg busacrop2.jpg & busa & falcon.jpg or something along those lines.
Not important if ya can't find them, just let me know I can upload them again if need be.
sorry none of those there.
Is there anything missing before 16th May for curiosity?
no need to answer that I see that there are.
I don't know.
Everything was downloaded with no dload errors but they have gone somewhere.
if someone knows what a pic looked like something unusual that would stand out I will go through them.
If I find one that has been lost then we may be onto something...eg they may not be pulling the right id up or something.
Its worth a last desperate try
like if you told me there was a pic of a blue side status cover like this thn I would be able to check because its different
this is in there by the way

Hey DJ I lost my blue bike picture DSCN1169 if you can find it and replace it in the Blue Bike gallery or let me know to replace it.
THANKS Busacrankin
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

My bad, just checked them & they weren't cropped titles, busa1.jpg busa2.jpg & busa3.jpg were the ones I put on from memory.(original I know)
They are the silver/black K5 with red screen & rims.
no joy with any of those
I have also posted this
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-50174.html
not much else I can do guys
Yes, lost pics from before and after.