Front Forks
Bit worried, decided to mess around with the front fork settings to see if I can improve the current ride on the bus, so to that end decided to write down the current settings.....

Whilst checking what they were set to I've discovered that I can wind the compression damping on one fork a further 2 clicks out than I can on the other!!

WTF does this mean! ---------------------------------
Who Dares Bins<i></i>
I dont know honestly what it means but this pic might be what you have to expect in the future while riding the Busa
Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>
Ouch!!! Bit shabby.....

Everytime I think forks I think of the fun I had on bike on a nice sunny ride day. He got home and removed the front wheel and ... Well a picture is better than words...

The Busa Cheese Sticks.................

<i></i>
Never touched the fuggen thing that's what happens when you farm work out to "experts"

Geez you've got some mileage outta that @#%$ up

Anyway it was holding ok on the other fork despite your mono's on someone else's bike

There's no way I'd do that to your bike <i></i>
It was an accident! I swear to God mate!

With the full yoshi on the 99 model, we all know about the peak torque around 7500 revs? So it was the bike fault not mine... (Plus it is RED)

I wonder how the old Bus is going with it's new owner? Did he join up?

<i></i>
It should be going fine, it actually had more HP than my newbie, but Rocket reckon's power aint everything so I'll just have suck my guts in & live with it

One of those busa blokes I ride with went to BMW to rattle their chains today (free barbie on )

He took a test on the K 1200 S. $18,500 changeover on a low k red/black mint bus !! (offer politely noted whilst trying to keep straight face)

I was offered a ride but declined when I read the legal gobbledygook I had to sign up for

Pity, "busa beaters" don't come along every day. <i></i>
By the way Bill ..............the owner of that fork sticker denies all responsibility on that fork modification ya know
Also don't blame Giddy on the mono .............. red / blacks just have a habit of doing that you know It comes standard with that model
FF1 <i></i>
When one trades your supposed to trade up, not down!

Good eyes Faster. It was ACTION in Melbourne that couldn't put the forks back together properly... Ya coulda fugen killed me

The Red/Black pull more groupies too??? Now why is that?

As for the Busa beater

<i></i>
Yeah got ya

The test rider reckons car drivers are @#%$ scared of bikes with white fairings ?

Said he felt like Moses parting the waters

Must have been a bit of a let down for em to have us unclean busa riders swanning around their floorspace <i></i>