Hi all time to introduce myself
:biker hI ALL HOBUSA HERE FROM HOBART WAY DOWN SOUTH, AND NO IT IS NOT COLD ALL THE TIME DOWN HERE. I HAVE BEEN RIDING 35 YRS HAD MAINLY JAP BIKES ONE 69 BONNEVILLE DID I SAY LEAK OIL? AND TWO HARLEYS AN 00 LOWRIDER AND 01 FATBOY, THIS IS MY FIRST WATERCOOLED FULLY FAIRED BIKE I HAVE AN 07 BUSA FIRST MODS ARE HELI BARS AND TOBIN SEAT MAYBE I WILL ALSO LOWER IT FRONT AND BACK ABOUT AN INCH I JUST LOVE THE BUSA THEY ARE SO TORQUEY AND FLEXIBLE I DO NOT FIND THE POWER OVER THE TOP BUT MUST ADMIT FIND IT HARD TO STAY OFF THE THROTTLE I HAVE TO ADMIT I SPEND TOO MUCH TIME ON THE NET LOOKING AT ANYTHING BUSA RELATED I THINK THEY CALL IT OBSESSION BUT IM SURE YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN ANYWAY
CHEERS ALL STEVE
Welcome Steve, i think i feel exactly the same as you with my new Busa.................they are just so good to ride........great club here and good crew........cheers.....Pi_thumbsup
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
Welcome to the club Steve.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Welcome stephen hope you enjoy the bike as much as i do. great bunch of blokes here mate good tech help also Clap
Welcome Stephen....you have some of the best territory around for the Busa..enjoy mate!!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
And Welcome again Stephen.
Lots of us coming your way next year mate.
Maybe you will be able to show us around town a bit while we are down.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
welcome man... my girlfriend says the same "youre always on the computer looking up bike stuff!" hahaha
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
Welcome Steve & enjoy
How are the Police down you way, is it like up here a few extra kph over & your in the shit pushing the bike back to Sydney
G'day mate Welcome i can say that everything Busa is a healthy obsession Very Happy

Stay Upright Coolsmiley
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Wm
simmo Wrote:Welcome Steve & enjoy
How are the Police down you way, is it like up here a few extra kph over & your in the shit pushing the bike back to Sydney

Hi Simmo coppers not too bad down here they hound the turbo car boys most had a couple of guys a few years back on R1s doing stand up monos everywhere down the highway into town it looked unreal as they sailed past me and the missus driving home but alas they got them in the end, take care and stay upright, cheers StWmeve
Welcomemate
born to be mild
Welcome