Lower Fairings
Anyone know where I can get a set of the lower fairings/Cowling for a GenII K8 - I have been riding a bit hard and road rashed both sides from leaning too much - want to replace and fix & repaint the others.

Any pointers to suppliers appreciated - cant find much on fleabay
Egos; everyone got one
Hi,
There is a guy who repairs the cowling in Sydney
Name is John ph 97255600.
Cheers
John
Thanks John
Either slow ya riding style down or get the Suspension Sorted.
Other wise dont rush out & repair it or you'll do it again.

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Thanks Piperjon - Well Shredder I come from many years or riding sports bikes and racing so find it hard not to ride the Busa like a sports bike, and as for sorting the suspension; it has racetech; how do you think I can get her down so low, thats why I got the suspension done in the first place so I could ride it like a SB (put a set of Sato rearsets on last week so I could lean further too) - I have concluded I will have to buy another track bike now after just getting rid of my Race ZX10 thinking I was ready to slow down in my old age but clearly thsi is not the case damn it ... do love to hook into corners isnt that why god invented bikes?????!!!?
Egos; everyone got one
Thats a surprise to here it hit with the suspension done
I decked out my 1st busa in 99 (stock suspension) once on both sides on the street.
Ive had race tech on last 4 streeters no problem except for 1 time also on the road & the rear was raised as well so there was even more clearance but it was on its limits of the corner.
Dont know what else to say good luck

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue