Crap Chrome
Have a look at these pics & decide how old you think the bike is.
[attachment=3356]
[attachment=3357]
[attachment=3360]
[attachment=3359]

This bike belongs to a friend of mine.
It's a Hyosung 250cc (her husband has the 650cc)

This bike was bought brand new 10mths ago & has only done 2500klm.

It has not been in the rain at all & is always garaged.

The dealer says that it's caused by the environment of the owners house & travels....

No warranty claim accepted.............
what a load of bullshit from the dealer.... i'd be contacting the importer/distribuator and if no luck, i'd be contacting Today Tonight program.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Louwai Wrote:Have a look at these pics & decide how old you think the bike is.

This bike belongs to a friend of mine.
It's a Houysung (spelling) 250cc (her husband has the 650cc)

This bike was bought brand new 10mths ago & has only done 2500klm.

It has not been in the rain at all & is always garaged.

The dealer says that it's caused by the environment of the owners house & travels....

No warranty claim accepted.............
which salt flat do they live onPi_thumbsdown you get what you pay for I know one similar.Bloody louzy of the manufacturer.
crumpy Wrote:which salt flat do they live onPi_thumbsdown you get what you pay for I know one similar.Bloody louzy of the manufacturer.

They live in the Sydney inner burbs.....

Seems that the dealer / importer has "said" that they will replace as much as possible. But to date have had no reply contact to any but the first phone call & email.
totally unacceptable for an almost new bike.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Hyosung The Hyundai Of the motor cycle but i would still be pissed
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Yeah but it didn't cost much did it Confused

The dough saved has to come off somewhere & in this case it's just the chrome, at least it still runs, doesn't have a jumpy gearbox or shitty brakes Drool
Never ride the A model of anything.
Hyosung stands for Highlystrung according to a dealer here in Qld.I if you pay peanut prices you get a monkey deal!!!!!!!Stick to a busa!!!!
You get what you pay for! The End.

A work friend of mine bought the 250 Mummasun cruiser. Idiot2 I told him to buy a second hand jap 250 cruiser because after 12 month you WILL want to get rid of it! Did he listen? NO!
He went ahead and bought the shitheap. It spent 6 months back at the dealer with a broken clutch cable. True story! The they stuffed him around with "it not covered under warranty shit"..........
To cut a long story short. He traded it on a 650 Yamaha cruiser. (The trade in $$$ was insulting. But who'd want one of these shit heaps anyway???)

I commented on the chrome work when I was parked next to it one day. I showed him the difference between the chrome on my bike and his. He noticed the difference then! Coolsmiley

The End. (again) Violin
[Image: Doitforthegroupies.jpg]
GiddyUp Wrote:You get what you pay for! The End.

Fair comment Giddy, but what is considered a "cheap" price. This is only a 250cc & was close to $7k as a new purchase.
What's a 250cc Suzuki worth new???

This lady's husband has the 650cc. Both bikes were bought new on the same day. These guys go riding together, so both bikes have done the exact same klm's over the exact same roads.
The 650 is still in perfect condition with no hint of what is shown in the pics above.
It's pretty obvious, when looking at both bikes together, that the 250 has major QA issues with the chrome.
And yet, the dealer / importer is not interested in doing anything about it.
Look at it this way...at least it had chrome to start with....Coffee

Most of my old pommie bikes Violin didn't have any, a few top end runs & it all blew off Confused

Corporate culture now dictates that warranty issues be denied until customer gets tired & goes away....or suffers nervous breakdown trying to pin down slippery cockroaches.
Never ride the A model of anything.