Refitting rear wheel gen2
Got my her on the rear stand have removed the rear wheel to fix the flat,now fitting the wheel back im not so sure im no mechanic or bike guru,and cant find a a good diagram so i know every thing is going back correctly , can any one direct me to a assembly diagram ,nothing in the manual, Embarassed
What I did was unbolt & take off the brake caliper & tie it out of the way (the bracket is a bugger of a thing when putting it back together)
Put a brick under the wheel to take the weight because when you pull the axle out its going to drop down
back off the chain adjusters heaps unbolt the axle (see how every thing fits)
pull out the axle, take out the brick from under the tyre and let the lot down
the pull it apart
When your ready to put it back together
Slide in the brake stay bracket first,
then put the wheel in with the sprocket already in the wheel with the chain on, you will have to do this putting it all together on the ground like you removed it then lift it up put the brick under the tyre to slide in put the axle in, then bolt the brake caliper on last, when you pull the brake caliper off put a spanner or something to hold the pads apart.
I normally have a few rags handy to wrap up the brake caliper in case it hits the rim when you take it off & on, its easy to scratch the rim if your not careful.
Hope this helps & Good luck
Gotta m8 droppin over to give me some of his expertise, so should be good, Wrapping a rag round brake caliper is a good idea save some scratches,how ever have got the wheel off and repaired , let ya know how I go. cheers.
Well Im having big probs getting the wheel back on, My friend showed where the spacers go correctly ETC,just the brake caliper is being a bitch so pretty much gave up for now, ReadCoffee I live at boondall I f any one would like to offer to dropover If they think they can do it, happy to pay a small fee, I will never remove the wheels again for punture repair ,should have had it dropped off.
Ok all fixed RACQ guy came out ,dident know much about bikes but got it back on after a considerable mount of time, some nice scratches and paint chips from where the brake caliper spacer fell ETC , nothing some touch up paint wont fix, Next time I get a flat I will be ringing RACQ for a tow to the shop.

Just question on the left chain side the round spacer goes on the inside of the chain sprocket and rim? How much slack would you guys reccomend on the chain? Also are you suppose to use lock glue on the brakes?

Definately taking the caliper of the the spacer was the only way to go.