Kills on your busa
My favourite thing to do with the doof cars and any other wannabes is to keep level with them through the first few gears - crouching on the tank to look as though i really cant go any faster then theyre going as hard as they can believing theyve got me beat, then i sit up make eye contact with the driver, give a little wave and see ya later Lol3

Cheers Ruffy
same here ruffy, same goes with dads in their hsv's & xr turbos, they think they're the ducks guts until the light turns green then its 2fast4u
before my busa i had a ducati S4 monster, pulled up next to a hk premier, this thing was lumping over big time , it had some serious grunt, i glanced at him , nodded, gave the duke a rev, light turned green & i just watched him launch, he left 2 rubber strips about 150 mtrs long , without smoking the tyres, it was most likely a genuine 10sec car, he wouldve killed the duke, & given a busa rider some concern , but on the busa i wouldve taken him on
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
BUSA-RO Wrote:go . i lifted my sleve up so he could see the kanji on my forearm and said mate im not stupid i have one (busa) i was in my impreza

I get that sometimes. Be out and about in my Impreza, just tootling around town like a good car driver and get people pull up all the time looking for a drag. It's obvious that car XYZ is going to beat me, and I'm going to beat car ABC, and that I won't catch any competent bike rider in a drag.

I just enjoy the private joke, of that not 5 minutes ago I was riding my 'busa and that is my go fast toy. The Impreza is the family ute for carrying crap Lol3
Yes, love doing the same myself Ruffy. I clearly remember lining up next to 2 lads in a fairly stock V8 Commondore ute going onto the Frankston freeway towards the city. I stuck with them, staying crouched down & watching the driver slam through the gears whilst his mate was laughing & egging him on. They thought they were giving me a real run until I looked at them, gave them a wave, (still holding 3rd gear at 150km/h) & cracked it wide open, leaving them with the front wheel getting an inch or 3 of air. Glad I dropped back 1/2 a car length after the wave so I could see the look of awe, bewilderment & amazement on the passengers face. Very satisfying, he he. Guess I should mention It was a few years ago & I was on my '89 Gixxer 11 that was putting out a solid 140hp. Guess it's sort of an 'early 'Bus'?

You lads are right though, I reckon most people look at the Busa & just know they don't stand a chance. The Busa just looks blindingly fast sitting still!!

The best sleeper I had was my '81 RD350LC. I remember it would encourage people to drag me as it sat there "2 smoke idling" at the lights. It was a good one though, at it's peak I had it putting out 60HP & it weighed 130kg. Needless to say it left many 750's & cars in it's wake. Sheer enjoyment. Anyone know where there's one for sale?..,Seriously

Ruffy Wrote:My favourite thing to do with the doof cars and any other wannabes is to keep level with them through the first few gears - crouching on the tank to look as though i really cant go any faster then theyre going as hard as they can believing theyve got me beat, then i sit up make eye contact with the driver, give a little wave and see ya later :lol3:

Cheers Ruffy
Before i got the busa i had a YZF 600 thundercat. I got to know the guy that bought it from the bike shop & we went for a few rides. Well it was his first "big" bike & he thought it was pretty fast (must admit so did i when i first got it). He kept trying to race me at every set of lights & it seems he just wouldnt learn. I havnt seen him for nearly 2 years now & i wouldnt mind betting he rides a busa now !!!