Cheap Busa in Motorcycle Trader
Seems a tad too cheap to me but I just thought I'd let you all know that there is a black '06 with 7,500kms for sale in NSW. It's listed in the latest MT on p224. Yes, it's got rego. mryha@msn.com There's no ph number. Mmmm?
Wait a minute!!!! that bloody email address looks familiar. Think it was from one of those ebay scam auctions. How the fark does the dodgy c**t get an ad into the mag....dodgy!!!!!
copperjosh Wrote:Wait a minute!!!! that bloody email address looks familiar. Think it was from one of those ebay scam auctions. How the fark does the dodgy c**t get an ad into the mag....dodgy!!!!!

Yes, had a feeling that might be the case!! It must be the about the only ad in the whole magazine that does not have a phone number!

If anyone can confirm that this is indeed a dodgy advertisement please let me know. Then I will let Motorcycle Trader know. As they are a reputable magazine I am sure that they will not want any thieves advertizing with them!
yer i could just swear the email address looks bloody familiar. Like from one of those chromed out lowered busa's advertised for 6k or something ridiculous.