front end noise??????????
I have an 05 busa and it's just done 13000 km,and over the past few weeks it has developed a noise in the front end.It's just gone in for a warranty look and they don't know what it is.when you go over a gutter or bump it makes a banging sound like it's bottoming out?Strange thing is when you take the front guard off it stops?we have tried a different guard,same result.It has to be in the forks somewhere,if anyone has heard of this sort of thing please let me know,any info would be good..
I lowered mine a little and found the horn was touching the fender when I went over bumps (hence I installed air horns inside the nose cone). Have a look at the fender and see if there's a scratch where the horn would come into contact with it, or remove the horn, leave the fender on and try those bumps again!

Let us know how you go.
It could be one of the brake lines hitting against the fender... Are they held in place with the brackets?
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Put a zip tie around the forks to see how much travel u have.
my 05 has a rattle noise when i rev it in neutral. i am not sure what it is either. i think it is the brake line holder that is fixed to the mudguard. as it has only started since i put braided lines on and seems to pop out of the mud guard locater. let me know
You should be aware that the OEM standard screen has been known to rattle at idle.
It can be fixed by putting a bit of insulation tape in between the screen and fairing.
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:You should be aware that the OEM standard screen has been known to rattle at idle.
It can be fixed by putting a bit of insulation tape in between the screen and fairing.

...though that wouldn't explain the
Quote:you take the front guard off it stops
[/quote]

Confused
Yeah I know Pan, I was offering a solution to Anthony.
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Yeah I know Pan, I was offering a solution to Anthony.

Ah! I missed that one.

Cheers Pi_thumbsup