PING Dan85
isn't this so true mate playing BF2 .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1ICJ8xX3E0
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Jeezas, I hope my son doesn't get into it that bad!
That kid would be better off doing a bit of time in IRAQ I think.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Dang. That kid needs belting. The last german to skitz out like that was Goebels.
i love playin bf2 in my spare time (not that there is much of it) and i haven't got that angry yet... lol..
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
I didn't know Dan could speak GermanLol2
speaking of germans here comes the nazi
Macbusa can you please resize your sig pic to 100pix high thanks for your understanding now im going to hide under my desk Scary
if you need help resizing let me no and i will do it for you.
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Macbusa Wrote:isn't this so true mate playing BF2 .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1ICJ8xX3E0

I have nevr and will never get excited whilst playing silly computer games esppecially online ones.

p.s. grant my monitor has been f****d so i gotta get a new one so havent played for a while. also my cd drive is f****d so i gotta get a new one of them to. once they both fixed im gonna be on there again and as ussual skiping sleep needed for work to play BF2
Regards

Dan
BF2?? lol ZOMG NOOBS!!

www.planetside.com <--- Massive multiplayer First Person Shooter Gaming - only one of its type. IE: I game with people all over the world! :)

BF2: 15mins per game - max of 64 players.... joy

Planetside: time per game? as long as you can hack it - max number of players: Per map its over 150 per side x 3 = 450 odd. guns? heaps more then bf2 - cloaker suit? yep - tanks?? hell yes, planes? yep! airships to drop squads & platoons on to bases to take them? yep! Outfits? yep! platoons? hell yeah!
VOIP comms as well for my outfit where I am a high ranking officer :)

In fact that red bar in my sig is stats from planetside for my main dude aka RaZz0R

Markov = server name, tk = total kills 20,065, OP = outfit points, 13,540 (was 75k with another outfit), BR = battle Rank = 25 max, CR = command Rank = 5 & also max - so I can launch orbital strikes :)

See what its like here: (Note low qual graphics used to create video as all footage is from in game) http://www.users.on.net/~razz0r/clips/PS_AD_LARGE.wmv (17MB)
ok your lordship back down to planet earth now. i can hear it in the back ground now a slight chant becoming a ROAR!! UBER NERD!!!!!! sorry raz couldnt help my self im proud of my self wheni switch the computer on so! both my self and mac enjoy bf2 s a game cause well thats what we like but i will check out this planetside thing looks interesting
Regards

Dan
I believe I have mentioned this in another thread, but

NEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRDS!!!!!!!!

stop playing video games and actually use ya bikes damnit
I ride more then you maggot Smitten

Dan - yeah ok I work with them so I know lots - but planetside really is the best thats out there in terms of the game, hows its played & the shear size. of it.

Its kinda like the busa of shoot'em ups
RaZz0R Wrote:I ride more then you maggot Smitten

bah, details!

and only cause I cant ride to work nowdays cause i've got to transport too much crap everyday. and well.... umm. you crash more than me, and thats saying somethingCoolsmiley
maggot your right that is sayig something however in raz's defence i think you do a better job of crashing when you do
Regards

Dan
I crash more?
lets not get into whos thrown their busa down the road the most Chris.. last time I checked you were still up on me in that departmentLol3

Lets agree to dissagree... you do your computer game thingy and I'll go lift some heavy stuffPi_thumbsup