Market value- opinions wanted
Guys...looks like the busa is going to go, but I would like your opinions on what I should be asking for it to sell privately.

2000 blue silver, 16,000 on the clock, 8 months reg, full Hindle 4-2-1 race system, BMC filter, remaps and services at Balls, stainless steel undertail, braided lines front and rear, race pads, double bubble screen, excellent condition (even still has the original warning labels).

What should I be able to get for it?
I think it's probobly worth about $15,000 give or take $500 depending on the buyer. An 02 Busa is probobly worth about the same but yours is 2 years older.

Viking
15k sounds within the ball park with all those extra's, good km's too.

If you trade it in, sell the them separately, you'd get about $1100 for the exhaust.
Don't do it Scott! Just sell a few more houses, we know it's not for the money.....................................
I'll swap ya for the gixxer
Only joking...
No go with the gixxer Scot.
The mortgage is not as bad as I thought.
And I cannot see myself without a bike over summer.
I'll just eat toast and buy cheap shit tyres (ahem..diablos)
to tide me through

Good luck.
btw 14k sounds like a reasonable figure.
ffg
Whatever you do the sensible thing to do is remove them pipes and put the stocks back on. Then sell the bike privately anywhere in the 14's. Sell the pipes totally seperately not even to bike buyer as will only make a 'deal' ie throw them in and I'll buy the bike. Sell them on this board anywhere between 1000 - 1400 $$. providing you have the time to do it in stages. Dealers may only offer around 10-$12.000. Any chance of flogging the wife off instead? juz kiddin.
QuoteVery Happyon't do it Scott! Just sell a few more houses, we know it's not for the money.....................................

Problem is Phil that by doing that I would have even less time to ride my bikes than what I have now...and that's the problem.
With the time I have available for riding, I just can't justify having two road bikes in the garage to look after and maintain.

I will be very, very sad to see that busa go...but as they say, one door closes, another one opens.

Thanks for the opinions guys. Anyone interested in the Hindle? Say...$1700?