One Man's Island...
One Man's Island Preview of the new documentary film from the Isle of Man...(5meg)

a couple of pics from when I was there earlier in the year...

to appreciate the speed at which the bikes were decking out at the bottom of the hill watch this vid: isle of man 1

insane stuff...
edit broken link: www.onemansisland.com/trailers/Windows/One%20Mans%20Island%20W2.wmv
Great pics Bigshow, Thay sure do push it to the edge.
(*_*)
Great shots Bigshow. I have seen heaps of footage of the IOM and it remains an absolute "must go"
Do you know of anybody who has given a Busa a workout around there? I think it would be interesting with lots of flat out straights. I think I might be tippy toing through some of the towns though.
Lucky it's not in Oz, with all the fatals they have there it would most certainly be banned by the bleeding hearts.
There is a vid out called "Yer Maun" which is the story of Joey Dunlop. Terrific stuff with insane riding.
I would be more than happy to be as fast in the dry as those blokes are in the wet.
One day..............
Regards
Chopper
Your right about the bleeding hearts Chopper.
The DVDs of the Isle of Man 2002 and 2003 are insane.
The road is that dangerous it took the life of the 2002 champion and lap record holder Dave Jefferies. A great loss to the motorcycling world.
Worth a watch of the DVDs if you can get hold of them. (Duke video)
Half ya luck Bigshow. Probably a bit better seeing the real thing as apposed to the DVD???
Cheers, Phil.
Old but good is V for victory a classic in the making.
Yeah definite 'must do' if you're ever over there...
Am unaware of anyone 'officially' taking to the TT circuit with a busa, no doubt there would have been a few 5am runs though The bus would work well over the mountain section of the course, but everywhere else it would be like tryin to cut a cheesecake with a sledgehammmer!...messy
You can crate your bike over to the UK for about $2.5 -3k return if you can be stuffed...would make for interesting 'tour' around europe