spamanglenns mods
Latest mods.MIlitec.Better clutch,muuch better gearchanges,10-15% less vibes,better wear and apparently about 4hp.Small airbox mod,screens removed,airbox seals,all sharp edges radiused inside airbox.Dont know if this did much the trap speed was about the same,still dirty original filter at the moment.will fit new filter and would like to play with 4 short or 4 long velocity stacks.Interstingly I did a 10.3 no burnout,stock road pressures,pirelli supercorsa,no wheelspin.Track was sticky though.Maybe leanords secret clutch lever mod.Ride day next. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
how did u find the militec, ray is sending me up some 2 try,might be good in all the wrx that we service .cheers <i></i>
Best thing you could ever do when you service a turbo car.It will spool up sooner and harder and run noticeably better for about 700k.s.Afterthat it will still be better and the protection qualities and fuel efficiency still remain.Although if you use all of the extra performance you can use more fuel.Do a compression test before an after to see the difference and do it again after 10,000k,s.I,ve had it my turbo diesel rodeo for about 100,000k,s now and I still get from 9.5-10.5L/100k around sydney at 2.3tonne loaded.The hardest thing is that so many things affect fuel economy that everthing else needs to stay the same to measure an accurate difference.Plenty of people are using it and plenty of people bag it.If it didn,t work dad wouldn,t sell,I,d pay him out too much,its hard enough to build trust with good products let alone scam people.
Cheers My sacrificial anode is working well, does this mean i don,t have to polish my bling because it won,t corrode?? Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
so how did it perform in the busa? noticeable difference? looked up the militec web site ,looks impressive .hows the elka <i></i>
excellent on the bus.Gearchanges and clutch feel the biggest noticeable difference.plus knocked 2 tenths off the 1/4 10.3 from 10.5. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
WAiting waiting waiting.I,m waiting for chain adjusters,rearsets,variobars,rotors,exhaust,front fender.I,m sure the manufacturers don,t take the australian market very seriously.Even with direct phone contact things still take a while.Perhaps an invite to moto gp or the superbikes at PI would help their interest in OZ.Its a tough gig,margins aren,t great, and order to delivery times are variable based on the racing season overseas.Looks like things will turn up after i can,t ride for 6 months.I suppose there's still track days and the drags oh and gasbagging of course.I haven,t even been on a country ride on it yet!! <i></i>
Quote:I haven,t even been on a country ride on it yet!!

Better get on the good side "of she who must be obeyed"

Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
I wonder if you can strap a baby seat on the back of a busa?What about in a tank bag? Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
Yeh that would go down well,one in the tank bag and one on the rear seat Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
New billet stator cover(awaiting gasket)

Thanks shayne(cyanide racing) Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
I finally modified my rear stand pickups to suit the gilles bike lifters.Using the same anderson stand it is about 50% less effort to lift the bike up,much easier to line up and it can be done by one hand on the grab rail and one hand on the stand.The stand can be engaged into the lifters,then the bike is stood upright then you just push down on the stand.No more scratched swingarm.Practical bling,well justified for looks and practicality. <i></i>