New Ninja
Just read about potential gen 3 technology...its called...Suzuki Universal Continuous Killer Electronic Riding System..)
Let's hope Suzuki do something great and throw the challenge out with a new bike, a Busa or 1000 that will eat em.
Wtf
(06-11-2014, 09:12pm)gggsxr11 Wrote: Let's hope Suzuki do something great and throw the challenge out with a new bike, a Busa or 1000 that will eat em.

They have already revealed the 2015 lineaup and it is not great:
http://www.mcnews.com.au/category/latest-bikes/suzuki/
In fact they can only match some third world countries now.
Compare this to the new R1 for example.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Comparitively speaking, $'s/HP the Busa is still great value for money,with reliability thrown in at no extra cost. Its a package that's hard to beat and fills a gap in the market for Suzuki.
If the Busa, zx14 etc have close to 200hp is $30,000 justified for 10more hp? On the street will it make a difference?
all said and done a basic no frills Busa still holds its own.
My dream plan is a k5/6 gixxer, one of the lightest gixxers, reduce more weight and bolt on a turbo.160kgs with 250 hp. All for an outlay cheaper than 12k.
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

About time Suzuki got with the program. I am not a big fan of the front end of the Kwaka but they are putting an enormous effort into new and more powerful machines....wont be long before Suzuki are left eating dust.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"