lowndesy wins
What a fitting tribute to brocky that his protege is the first to put his name on the peter brock trophy.The kelly boys are very talented but I can,t bring myself to support a couple of rich kids,they,ll never attract the following lowndes has because of this.Hard luck for skaifey as he wanted to win for brocky and was surprisingly emotional about it, which is endearing(being human and not so ice cold).Top race, i think my heartrate never droppped below 120 all day,and then i had to ride the hayapusha home.
Glenn, I can't understand why you think the Kelly boys are the rich kids in v8 supers.
I would suggest than anyone racing in that series is a "Rich kid"
I know I can't afford it.
Yes it was great to see Lowndesy win. I have a signed cap and poster when he used to race for the CAT team. Im sure the King of the Mountain is very pleased.

Hope those 2 blokes in hospital make a full recovery.

I had to feel for Cameron McConvall and Murphs tho and for Skafey as well.

Trix
I just heard on the news that Mark Porter passed away this afternoon - What a tragedy for his wife and young family - I'm sure the motor racing community will support them at this sad time.

Ruffy

+1 Ruffy, my condolences to the Porter family.

Did anyone see where Davidson and Denyer came? Last I saw they were around 9th.
10th - not bad for a shitty weather guy.
What a great drive & result for Craig to hold the Brock trophie at the end of the day,it was never going to be any other way.Yes i am a Lowndes fan,always have been always will be!
Bad luck to HRT they wanted it bad. Unfortunatly a driver lost his life,sad news on an otherwise perfect weekend.
Sad to hear about the guy dying at bathurst.Side Impact crashes are always hardest on the body and rarely come out good.I knew deep down the result of this crash and knew they would tell the real story after the race.And busgo when you're dad can own a v8 supercar team with hrt cars thats a bit of a hint.I,m a holden fan but a Lowndes fan first and its good to see he has won for ford at bathurst, they needed it.
Im a big holden fan. brocky tutored many drivers both road and rally . nathan pretty raced both jackaroos and monaros with brocky.