WOOLICH RACING LOG BOX PRO for Gen 1 (Denso ECU)
G'day,

Got this email this morning and figured it was worth sharing.
Mine is ordered and coming out of the first batch.

WOOLICH RACING LOG BOX PRO

The wait is finally over. Woolich Racing are proud to announce the release of the Log Box Pro (Denso), our premium product for tuning Suzuki and Kawasaki Motorcycles equipped with a Denso ECU. This includes the Suzuki Hayabusa, GSX-R 1000, GSX-R 750, GSX-R 600, B-King, GSR 600, GSR 750 as well as Kawasaki ZX6R.
The Log Box Pro (Denso) LBPD allows you to Flash the ECU, view real time Engine Data in the Woolich Racing Tuned (WRT) software, as well as log Engine Data to the on board micro SD card at a blazing fast 100 Hz *. The logged engine data can then be used with the WRT AutoTune allowing you to tune your fuel maps. This allows you to tune your bike using data collected in real riding conditions with factors like Ram Air and other bike dynamics automatically accounted for resulting in an optimal tuning experience. It also allows you to fine tune your bikes performance for different conditions and setups e.g. fuel, altitude, temperature and atmospheric pressure.

In addition to the core functionality, we have packed in some cool features that really sets the Log Box Pro apart. There is a fast direct digital connection for Zeitronix Wideband O2 controllers providing a fast and accurate source of Wideband O2 AFR data. There are also 8 high speed high resolution (12 bit) 0-5v AD convertors allowing you to log an additional 8 channels of data from 0-5v sensors on your bike including 0-5v output from different Wideband O2 Controllers. We have also built in a Bluetooth module allowing you to connect to the Log Box Pro via Bluetooth from your computer (and in the future from your smartphone or tablet).
Features

Built in ECU Flashing Interface for Denso ECU's
Real Time Engine Data available in Woolich Racing Tuned software
Log Engine Data, Wideband O2 AFR and 8 Channels of AD to on board micro SD
Open Engine Data Logs in Woolich Racing AutoTune to tune your Fuel Maps
4GB micro SD card (80+ hours of data log capacity)
On board 3v battery to allow date and time stamp for Log Files
Connectivity

1 * Standard USB Connector for connecting to computer
1 * Bluetooth module for wireless connectivity
1 * Standard Woolich Racing 8 pin Connector (works with all existing Woolich Racing Harnesses) **
1 * RJ11 connector for direct connection to Zeitronix Wideband O2 controllers
2 * RJ45 connector for connecting to 8 channel AD convertors (use twisted pair sensor/ground)
Performance

100Hz Engine Data logging to micro SD card * (i.e. every 10 ms)
50Hz direct digital connection to Zeitronix Wideband O2 controllers
100Hz data logging of 8 AD Channels to micro SD card
* The maximum 100Hz Data Logging rate is available by using the 0-5v AD (analogue to digital) Channels to log the bikes sensors directly. The standard engine data connection speed vaires depending on manufacturer and model. Some models have a "Fast Data Logging" option in Advanced Settings in WRT

** 2002-2007 Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycles require a new Suzuki Harness Type 1b to work with the Log Box Pro (Denso). The 2002-2007 Hayabusa also does not have a SDS engine data connector, the 8 AD channels should be utilized for logging data with this model.

The first production run of Log Box Pro's is limited in number so we have decided to do a pre-sale (CLICK HERE TO GO THERE NOW!). We will start delivery of the Log Box Pro's in a 2-4 weeks and your package will be sent out based on the order we receive payment, so get in quick to ensure you don't miss out.

For a limited time we are also offering up to 20% cash back on the price of the Log Box Pro. There are a couple of easy steps required to receive the cash back. Details will be provided when you have made your purchase.

-The Woolich Racing Team.
www.WoolichRacing.com
Although the standard log box is great, this one will be a quantum leap. Can't wait to check it out.

Looks like I'll be replacing my dash with a smartphone very soon.
Got one! Auto-tune will get unleashed now Lol3
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Mine arrived today, both the busa Denso unit and Mitsubishi (kawasaki ) one
Realy like the ability for extra inputs :)
(06-06-2014, 08:08pm)Maj Wrote: Mine arrived today, both the busa Denso unit and Mitsubishi (kawasaki ) one
Realy like the ability for extra inputs :)

Maj, have a quick question. In Ehaust Gas Offset the header pipe diameter is that a measured ave.dia or calculated using total volume of the header and distance to O2 sensor?
i think its measured dia
best way to check how the offset is working in your situation is put a rich cell here and there, add like 15% in an area you know from logs that your using
maybe at 3000, 6000 and 9000 , then see where the rich spikes appear in the logs , if your offset is right they will be where you put them

and mark your throttle so you can target particular areas

Change your spark plugs , check your fuel flow ,even your valve clearances tuning is the absolute last thing you do after you make sure everything else is functioning correctly otherwise your only compensating for faults that you may remedy at any time or in the case of fuel flow EG: intank filter issues will progressively become worse , static pressure is not an indicator of fuel pump capacity , static flow is
Thanks for these suggestion Maj but I have already checked things like fuel flow/pressure, valve clearances and even a compression and all is spot on. The engine only done about 60 hrs. It is my track bike (Gsxr 1000) and I want to squzze all the power from it I reasonably can. The next step will be Youshimura cams, squish adjustment and porting/flowing the head if I can find someone to do it.
I have found a thread at WRT yesterday about the header pipe dia. in setting the gas offset but unfortunately is somewhat confusing. Some suggest measuring others calculating from the headers volume (which was my guess as well). I think I start with measuring first and then compare the results.
Cheers.
rough guesstimate will be a good starting point, in some respects its not as simple as gas speed,closer to exhaust design ,
thats why i like to put in the rich areas and see where they end up
(09-06-2014, 10:18pm)Maj Wrote: rough guesstimate will be a good starting point, in some respects its not as simple as gas speed,closer to exhaust design ,
thats why i like to put in the rich areas and see where they end up

You are right, getting few cells very rich and then looking where they show up in a log file will be the best way to get the offset right. Hoping to get some good log files during the track day next weekend.
Cheers Maj.
excellent , is there anyone in melbourne area, that has a dyno and tunes ecu or wrt ? I cant find anyone who is willing so far