BREAKING NEWS - QLD
Christmas may be delayed for hundreds of thousands of Queenslanders, and disrupting the delivery of presents world wide, more particularly in Australia following Santas troublesome practice run last night through Queenland.

Queensland government spotted a group of flying reindeers, wearing ' colours ', and immediately deployed all flying government public saftey personell to aprehend the ' Gang '
The reindeers were taken into custody, and will not be able to help Santa, who himself was arrested, for been an accomplice, but released on bail.

The bad news didnt stop there for Santa, as his Multi Million Dollar, Sleigh13, with 3 levels and GPS navigation, and all the bells and whistles you could ever imagine, was also impounded under the Queensland Governments Anti Hoon Laws, and will be impounded for 3 days.

Santa clearly devastated by the Queensland governments tough new laws, said he is very distraught, but will try to use his ' Rusty Holden Ute ' to continue his run, but even that is looking grim, as Queensland Transport has ordered the Ute go over the ' Pits ' to make sure it roadworthy.

So if your presents arent under the tree in the morning, and you hear bells ringing in the nights following, it possibly is Santa having to deliver presents from a pushbike.

Lets just hope he wears his helmet !!.
naww mate, they wont be putting it over the pits, due to the speed clocked even in pursuit of his job, being pulled up under vlad for that kind of speed would mean the vehicle goes right to the crusher no questions asked, there are levels, I think it goes 3 days then three months then crusher / auctioned / or kept as a pursuit at their discretion, in any case the idea is that it no longer remains obtainable by the owner....

ohh and being detained as an accomplice would not happen, by associating with the gang would be cause enough to have a search for tats and photographed by the roadside, questioned and detained in a specialized prison isolated and put in pink overalls, again at their discretion till a court date, or perhaps that happens after the court date, not sure.

the law up here really needs full and proper exposure prior to the fact and education about changes, i'm sure a lot of what I understand isn't true, but the media get in and cloud the real issues..

the media is currently reporting like a crime wave in Brisbane itself, bashings and murders, in the same report following a vlad piece, this opens the door for the police to cry poor, and undermanned, unable to cope...I see this coming... they've just upgraded the academy...its bs all round, media integrity, the lot.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
If you ever wanted to know what he laws actually are....

Anti-biker laws QLD

As you can see... Biker gangs are not specifically targeted.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Your too funnyLol3
Good god they can apply that legislation to just about anybody for anything
Brown shirts for everybody, looks like were back in the mid 30's