Rear wheel guard
None taken Mr S. and by the sounds of it your in the shit far more than I ever will be! 4 Scrubbies! you go all riteBumpClap
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
(30-03-2013, 05:33pm)Corpsedealer Wrote: To be honest Mozza i couldnt tell ya. Was hunting on Ebay when they jumped out from be hind a tree!

just put in drop or adjustable pegs, they should come up. Thing that i like is you unpin the oem and put these in their place 20min
maxTrophy. And they wernt exy either, full 360deg adjustable.Clap

Thanks mate will check it out.
(31-03-2013, 01:44am)Madmax Wrote: I have the more expensive and certainly very stronger versions from Motorrad garage in Perth fella. Called Vario Pegs, just amazing in their simplicity to fit and adjust - though reasonably expensive - like $300 for the 38mm versions. Stand on them, jump on them, they will not break!!

Max
Be stuffed there more like side boards off a 30's sedan!!Lol3

Max any chance of some picks mate. Would love to see them and the 38mm drop sounds great.
Beter be nice to tha missus, $300 for pegs $1600 for exhaust!!Eek

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Her job is to Bitch!

This is what I have had since new:- Fibreglass and tough as, From England by Pyramid, with chain gaurd.
Mine is not the type your after but the rear hugger cleans up the rear end nicely....

[Image: IMGP2137.jpg]

[Image: IMGP2141.jpg]

" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
Have tried the swing arm unit, not to bad. But still waiting on some LED lights to iluminate plate. Am designing an alloy rear to get the afect of the spiders just have to get the specs drawn up so I can get it all laser cut (to make it look like a bought one) This is what ive got so far.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Her job is to Bitch!

Geez you guys have big plates over in wa, if you can get away with that from the cops good luck, it wouldn't last 10 mins over here in vic without being nabbedPolice
I owe I owe,so it's off to work I go!!!

Even our small custom plates are prety big also. As far as getting nabed by the police havnt bin out yet.
Ballsy if your at home any chance you could measure the diameter of the hole in the neck bolt for me? Im at work till thurs and I
want to make a gps/ph holder but i need that dimension
Her job is to Bitch!

(13-04-2013, 12:59pm)Corpsedealer Wrote: Have tried the swing arm unit, not to bad. But still waiting on some LED lights to iluminate plate. Am designing an alloy rear to get the afect of the spiders just have to get the specs drawn up so I can get it all laser cut (to make it look like a bought one) This is what ive got so far.
your going to get defected ,then booked ,then booked again for not having plate horizontal , obscuring plate,man o man i wish your wallet good luck.
Lets just hope I get warned Pi_thumbsup befor they through the book at mePoliceKnuppel2
Her job is to Bitch!

(13-04-2013, 04:06pm)Corpsedealer Wrote: Even our small custom plates are prety big also. As far as getting nabed by the police havnt bin out yet.
Ballsy if your at home any chance you could measure the diameter of the hole in the neck bolt for me? Im at work till thurs and I
want to make a gps/ph holder but i need that dimension

No probs, can do in the morning for ya:)
I owe I owe,so it's off to work I go!!!