F&%$ im an idiot!
My bike has been a little low on power for the last 6 months , never cared too much as the bike has had more than enough power. Thought about doing the fuel filter clean and replace , still use BP fuel every tank, but hasn't been the same for ages. Just that something wasn't right.....

Ended up being the bike was stuck in one of the other B or C power modes. Never use those mode things which is why I didn't notice..Put it back to A today and reminded me why I bought this bike in the first place. I really have to kick myself..... Stupid M/?*&%$#@!%&r. !!!
Haha good one !! Could be wrong but i thought it was supposed to default to A mode on startup ?
(16-03-2013, 09:33pm)mozza24 Wrote: Could be wrong but i thought it always defaulted to A mode on startup ?

yep the default is A mode, but as soon as you switch the bike off, the mode selector should be disabled anyway, so when you start up again you need to re-activate it by holding one of the buttons down for a few seconds to get it back into B or C mode again.
So how did it get stuck in one of the other power modes? Did you not turn the bike off for 6 months!!!
Bikes in the stable:
2012 Hayabusa in black
2008 R1200GS in silver
Possibly a faulty switch (sticking).
The voices in my head may not be real, but they come up with some dam good ideas!Scary
buy a real bike.
get a Kawasaki ZX-14R
Bullshit detector got into overload Lol3 Lol2
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
I saw a 14R up back of cunungra this morning. The rider parked it in a campground and went down to the creek to put the fire on his pants out. All these grey nomads came over with sausages on stickes and gathering around it had a cook up. Pi_tongue
your right jamdonut your a f@#$ing idiot