HPX
mmm, so how those HPX's going??

I am having a hard time deciding to give them a try or just go with Gdy & grab the super corsa...... or you just running the diablo corsa & not the super Gdy?

if the HPX front wears like that - I'll toast it before summer is out just hitting reefton, Yea, Kinglake & eildon runs not to mention having jindy coming up as well.

Makes me wonder if I should get a harder compund tyre since summer is heating up already & in that case the HPX sounded ok - till I read about the front wear there Gdy hahaha

Anyone else found this problem? "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i></i>
am waiting for pilot power 2 compound myself, harder centre softer sides, due in only Jan am told. <i></i>
I had a hpx(rear) on the busa when i first bought it.Shit tyre i thought.Got about 4000 kays from it.Used to get 6 from the 020s and i thought gripped better.
The Phantom is back<i></i>
Yep, I only got 3000 k's from the front HPX

It was trashed at 2000 but I nursed it a bit further
I reckon the carcase was flexing badly under heavy braking causing the scalloping on the shoulder

I put it down to my modded brakes over powering the rubber or the side walls not having enough strength.

I complained to the tyre dealer..... not interested....reckons he never saw wear like that before.....yeah riiiiiight

I agree with with regard to the best front tyre I've had on my busa's. Pirelli Corsa.....period .

<i></i>
is that diablo or super ? "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i></i>
For touring & longer wear applications.......Diablo.

For bettter road or track day grip (wet or dry) Diablo Corsa.

For mainly track days or the ultimate....DRY....road grip...Diablo Super Corsa...( at the expense of mileage). <i></i>
thank you kind sir!

I get my beast back this Saturday from its paint job....

Diablo Corsa's will be my new set of tyres! "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i></i>