Bike stolen - Melbournians keep an eye out please
A friend of mine had his bike stolen last night...
His words from Facebook...
Note to all motorcyclists. The most stolen bikes in Australia are Suzuki GSXRs, Honda CBRs and Yamaha YZFRs.

My GSXR 750 got stolen last night, 4 f*&^ing days after I bought it. If you're gonna get very popular, very stolen bike, get an alarmed disc lock and a GPS tracker. Don't ask questions about the theft, I'm already sick of telling people the story. I've done what I can do with police reports and if it's not recovered I'll hopefully get paid out by my insurance.

In the mean time, if by some chance my bike hasn't been taken apart and you see some f*** head riding it around, call the cops/tackle him off the bike if he's at the lights/shoot him, or what ever it is you do. Here are pics, notice the different design on each side

http://www.flickr.com/photos/smo-go/8536420684/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/smo-go/8535312095/
Scum Knuppel2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Its fairly unique looking and will keep an eye out up here. Bike thieves are the scum of the earth. Would love to get my hands on them.
My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30am this morning , can you believe that , 2:30am?! Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.
hey pete, can you put up those photos as I cannot access flickr. I know some bikes make it across the little pond to hide here in Tassie and lets face it, the market here is over priced and desperate for good wheels.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
no worries. Any help appreciated.
Note that it has 2 different paint schemes on each side too.

With any luck those features will get the crook caught.
My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30am this morning , can you believe that , 2:30am?! Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.