ATTN: SYDNEY / ILLAWARRA / CANBERRA MEMBERS - RIDE THIS SATURDAY, 11th MAY!!!
Bell 
Heya Guys & Girls...

A few of us Illawarra/Sth Coast members (and friends) are riding out to Nerriga Pub THIS SATURDAY, 11TH MAY .....and we wanna have a 3-WAY!!!! That's right, we want ALL 3 AREAS to meet up in the SAME SPOT at the SAME TIME!!!!

...so we are formally challenging ALL SYDNEY & CANBERRA MEMBERS to meet up with the rest of us at NERRIGA HOTEL THIS SATURDAY, 11th May at 12:30pm!! Pi_thumbsup

Come along, bring some riding buddies (...even those silly ones that ride those wanky cruiser thingys) & catch up with a few old mates you don't see very often....the more the merrier!! Yes

The Illawarra/South Coast members route goes something like this:-

1- ALBION PARK
St Pauls Primary School (Opposite the dingey little Caltex servo on Tongarra Rd/Illawarra Highway)
[dep: 8:30am sharp]

2- ROBERTSON
The Pie Shop
re-group [dep: 9:15am]

3- KANGAROO VALLEY
Hotel & Bakery
re-group [dep: 10:00am]

then via Cambewarra Mtn to...

4- SOUTH NOWRA
Caltex Service Station
re-group & fuel-up [dep: 11:00am]

5- NERRIGA
Hotel
[arr: 12:30pm] lunch & drinks [dep: ???]
(some may want to back-track from here and go home the same route in reverse....and others will be travelling back home via the Prince's Highway - your call!!)

*** TO ALL SYDNEY & CANBERRA MEMBERS ***

Jump onto google maps and work out a nice route!! Sydney members: if you're keen to join the Illawarra members route, you are more than welcome!! It doesn't matter which way you go.....so long as you make it to NERRIGA HOTEL by around 12:30pm to meet up with the rest of us for lunch!!!!

Hoping to see as many members as possible this Saturday at Nerriga Pub for lunch and the usual BS session!!!

Biker Yes Biker Coolsmiley

ps: Les, your non-attendance at this meet-up is acceptable....but ONLY because you're still hanging out with that bitch Alice at the moment!! lol
Sorry guys. I'm out. Baby's Christening this weekend so I'm on duty at home...
I'm in .. Biker

I'll have 2 beemers with me and a B-King Pi_thumbsup
(08-05-2013, 07:06pm)pan Wrote: Sorry guys. I'm out. Baby's Christening this weekend so I'm on duty at home...

Surely that duct tape will hold until you get home .. Boobies4
(09-05-2013, 07:41am)Dale Wrote: I'm in .. Biker

Is the B-king our mate Franko?
Sorry members, I'm out. Soccer Saturdays
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
(09-05-2013, 08:13pm)pan Wrote:
(09-05-2013, 07:41am)Dale Wrote: I'm in .. Biker

Is the B-king our mate Franko?

Sure is Pi_thumbsup
Cant believe no-ones keen .. Confused

It's going to be a good day Biker so come on fellas, everyone is Welcome ..
Sorry we have Mother's Day duties to attend to (traffic on the F3 on Sundays is yuk!), maybe next time.

Looks like the weather will be nice, enjoy the ride guys.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
A good day was had by all ..

A decent bike with a couple of commoners in the background Lol3

My youngest ..

Mick the R1 rider seems to come on more busa runs than anyone else

Franko, Wayne and my boss Richard

My boss' beemer

Wayne's oops ..

Theres that bike again .. Coolsmiley

The wheelstand busa .. Boobies4

Great weather and even better company .. what more could you want Yes
(08-05-2013, 05:39pm)bazman Wrote: Heya Guys & Girls...

A few of us Illawarra/Sth Coast members (and friends) are riding out to Nerriga Pub THIS SATURDAY, 11TH MAY .....and we wanna have a 3-WAY!!!! That's right, we want ALL 3 AREAS to meet up in the SAME SPOT at the SAME TIME!!!!

...so we are formally challenging ALL SYDNEY & CANBERRA MEMBERS to meet up with the rest of us at NERRIGA HOTEL THIS SATURDAY, 11th May at 12:30pm!! Pi_thumbsup

Come along, bring some riding buddies (...even those silly ones that ride those wanky cruiser thingys) & catch up with a few old mates you don't see very often....the more the merrier!! Yes

The Illawarra/South Coast members route goes something like this:-

1- ALBION PARK
St Pauls Primary School (Opposite the dingey little Caltex servo on Tongarra Rd/Illawarra Highway)
[dep: 8:30am sharp]

2- ROBERTSON
The Pie Shop
re-group [dep: 9:15am]

3- KANGAROO VALLEY
Hotel & Bakery
re-group [dep: 10:00am]

then via Cambewarra Mtn to...

4- SOUTH NOWRA
Caltex Service Station
re-group & fuel-up [dep: 11:00am]

5- NERRIGA
Hotel
[arr: 12:30pm] lunch & drinks [dep: ???]
(some may want to back-track from here and go home the same route in reverse....and others will be travelling back home via the Prince's Highway - your call!!)

*** TO ALL SYDNEY & CANBERRA MEMBERS ***

Jump onto google maps and work out a nice route!! Sydney members: if you're keen to join the Illawarra members route, you are more than welcome!! It doesn't matter which way you go.....so long as you make it to NERRIGA HOTEL by around 12:30pm to meet up with the rest of us for lunch!!!!

Hoping to see as many members as possible this Saturday at Nerriga Pub for lunch and the usual BS session!!!

Biker Yes Biker Coolsmiley

ps: Les, your non-attendance at this meet-up is acceptable....but ONLY because you're still hanging out with that bitch Alice at the moment!! lol
Sorry Baz, I am waiting on surgery to my right wrist mate, 28th may, in plaster for a month after that then another month of physio then I'll be looking to be riding in less pain. Look out here I come!

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Hope it all heals quick Max .. Pi_thumbsup
(13-05-2013, 08:34am)Dale Wrote: Hope it all heals quick Max .. Pi_thumbsup

Thanks Dale then I can start riding again!