Guidence required
(25-07-2012, 07:10pm)Pommie Wrote:
(25-07-2012, 05:22pm)PostmanPete Wrote:
(25-07-2012, 01:23pm)RaZ Wrote: Lol I like this talk lol

If you want a crackin ride, I'll tee up one with my self on the gen 2, Mr Jay on a 636 and another mate of mine on a 2010 gixxer thou, just they hate highway`s so it will be on the east side in the twisty :-)

However with the hoon laws I noticed a lot have rolled off and you really gotta pick the time and place.

Gotta agree with the last comment. It wasn't fun catching a train home from Lilydale stn after seeing the bike taken away on a tow truck! Biker

did you get it back or lose it ????ScaryScary

1st offence, got it back 2 days later. Biker
(25-07-2012, 07:20pm)Zoro Wrote: You still riding up this way postmanpete?

Yup, leave Aug 20. all day today I was thinkin..... 'only 3 wednesday's left, woo hoo' Biker
(25-07-2012, 07:22pm)ROD Wrote: Wich bike Pete is it the 30 days storage we have now for just over the 45 ks

Was back in '08 Rod, was ridin an old R1. The in between the '99 Copper/bronze and the '05 Grey/black bike. Hoon laws hadn't been in long. The pricks were hiding in the bushes in their camo suits at the Black Spur. Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Thats ok then i thought it must of just happend as its 30 days now so with tow truck and 30 days storage fees pluss fines ads up to a lot of $
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Outlaws

Ride it free. Ride it as you see fit.
Ride it slow then crack that throttle ard
As possible-
Away from the public eye ball
No cops no people no one but
--------------
Happy riding me maties
I always ride to the group. If I want to go squirt around the bendies I do that either with myself or people I know want to give it some. When I am riding with the old folks or the girlfriend I just ride slow and enjoy the view.

That being said, I know it is frustrating to spend the whole ride slowing down and looking your mirrors for the rest of the group.
"and when I gun the engine I want people to think that the world is coming to an end"
Scary