(10-02-2012, 05:01pm)dave07 Wrote: Sorry the Illawarra mate. barrack point. And as for a club run-meet. Ill be up for that.

WooHoo.....another local, that makes ummmm.....3!!! Pi_thumbsup (well...actually 4, if ya count my mate charlietree who lives just around the corner and doesn't ever post up on the forum coz he doesn't know how to turn his computer on and doesn't ride much coz he's always in the pub havin' a drink and.....blah, blah, blah, blah)

WoW.....if we keep these sorta numbers up, we'll surpass the Canberra clans figures!!?!! Pi_tongue

Dave....some clear & fine riding days must surely be "in the offing".....so we'll get a run up the Pass done soon! Yes

Coolsmiley
Welcome Very Happy
Nice Busa dave Pi_thumbsup

[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
Welcome, nice bike.Smitten
Welcome to the fast Blue club Pi_thumbsup
juz worked out who ya are, Dave.....ur my bro's w/mate (met ya at Robbo pie shop a few months back), ain't cha!?!....Yes

hope to catch up for a ride soon...Pi_thumbsup

keep it fun,
Coolsmiley

Welcome Dave, enjoy the fun the games and please feel free to sledge the ZX14 as much as you like.
[quote='bazman' pid='261150' dateline='1329726456']
juz worked out who ya are, Dave.....ur my bro's w/mate (met ya at Robbo pie shop a few months back), ain't cha!?!....Yes

hope to catch up for a ride soon...Pi_thumbsup

keep it fun,
Coolsmiley
Yep mate thats me and down at the GP. Wish i wos going to the superbike. But can,t get the time off work so booked in for next year
(21-02-2012, 05:11pm)dave07 Wrote: Yep mate thats me and down at the GP. Wish i wos going to the superbike. But can,t get the time off work so booked in for next year

yeah, that's right...in the trade expo tent!

no worries....myself, Dale and a few others will have plenty of drinks down there for ya!!! Pi_tongue

If you're keen for next year....we should maybe organise a busa club "Afterburner Day"!?! We'll be able to give my bro a 5 sec lead outta turn 12 on his TLR >>> and then smoke his arse down the straight!!! Yes Lol3

Coolsmiley
(21-02-2012, 05:47pm)bazman Wrote: [quote='dave07' pid='261212' dateline='1329808287']
Yep mate thats me and down at the GP. Wish i wos going to the superbike. But can,t get the time off work so booked in for next year

yeah, that's right...in the trade expo tent!

no worries....myself, Dale and a few others will have plenty of drinks down there for ya!!! Pi_tongue

If you're keen for next year....we should maybe organise a busa club "Afterburner Day"!?! We'll be able to give my bro a 5 sec lead outta turn 12 on his TLR >>> and then smoke his arse down the straight!!! Yes Lol3

Coolsmiley
Mate now your talking. But will he stay on the bike all the way round to the straight? This is the Question: