Its less to kill than to steal
From the ABC in Western Australia. The turd would probably have got more for stealing $5000 from a bank.

A 24 year-old man has been sentenced to 14 months jail for failing to stop after knocking a woman off her scooter just before she was killed by another car.

Miguel Vasquez hit 53 year-old Debbee McDavitt who was riding the scooter on the Great Eastern highway in Redcliffe in December last year.

She was hit by Vasquez, thrown onto the highway and then seconds later run over by another car.

Vasquez will be eligible for parole after seven months and has had his driver's licence suspended for three years.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Absolute bullshit ain't it!
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
At least they jailed the slimey wog muthafuc*er, was probably drunk & that's why he did a runner. The drunk woman driver that wiped me out did a runner on foot, and came back to the scene of the collision when the ambulance turned up 45 minutes later, and 5 minutes after that, the pigs turned up cause the poor little darlings wouldn't want to get blood on their hands. The magistrate also remarked that it it was good how the drunk did what she was supposed to do & hung around at the collision ! Then, with no withesses at all, the pigs accused me of speeding. $400fine $70 court costs & 18mths suspended sentence. Cost me over $5000 to bankrupt the drunken bitch.
Fuc* the gutless coppers & fuc* the useless NSW Court System
Yes i think it all comes down to what judge and what day it is and if the Judge got laid the night before

On the other side i Belive scooters Have no place on Highways NOT that she deserved what hapend to her
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
...also depends on the useless police prosecutor dropping half the charges after accepting "under the table" kickbacks from dense lawyers.
Also depends on what corrupted and biased info the magistrate receives in the first place.
Just like rip off QBE's defence lawyers having their medical firms submit total written on paper lies as defence documents.

Scooters should be banned. They are a gutless road hazard and only serve to overload our health system. Lol2Knuppel2
I encounter too many scooter riders who have no idea what's so ever on how to ride Pi_thumbsdown

A accident waiting to happen
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
They ride in the cycle lanes here on Sunshine Coast. First thing I got taught in riding school, 10 years ago in London, was to stay dominant - slightly to the left or right of the middle of your lane, saving you from wankers deciding to use your lane to overtake.

Banning is way extreme, but I think they should be at least 125cc. The 50cc scooters ARE dangerous.
(29-11-2011, 05:22am)sutur Wrote: They ride in the cycle lanes here on Sunshine Coast. First thing I got taught in riding school, 10 years ago in London, was to stay dominant - slightly to the left or right of the middle of your lane, saving you from wankers deciding to use your lane to overtake.

Banning is way extreme, but I think they should be at least 125cc. The 50cc scooters ARE dangerous.

Nothing worse than seing a wanker Dad up there on the coast on a hire scooter with his 10 year old on the back in thongs t-shirt and shorts , i dont care what the dad has on but gee dress you child Pi_thumbsdown
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(25-11-2011, 01:18pm)ROD Wrote: Yes i think it all comes down to what judge and what day it is and if the Judge got laid the night before

On the other side i Belive scooters Have no place on Highways NOT that she deserved what hapend to her

FYI, Great eastern highway in Redcliffe is actually just a 2 lane road, not a highway, it becomes a highway much further on !
^^^^Yeah Rod, don't get confused for what we call Highways and some stages Freeways over here.
Typical laws I believe throughout the land - Money is worth more than your life.
Though he might have got a harsher penalty if she was maimed rather than killed.
(29-11-2011, 09:12am)ROD Wrote:
(29-11-2011, 05:22am)sutur Wrote: They ride in the cycle lanes here on Sunshine Coast. First thing I got taught in riding school, 10 years ago in London, was to stay dominant - slightly to the left or right of the middle of your lane, saving you from wankers deciding to use your lane to overtake.

Nothing worse than seing a wanker Dad up there on the coast on a hire scooter with his 10 year old on the back in thongs t-shirt and shorts , i dont care what the dad has on but gee dress you child Pi_thumbsdown

Well said guys Pi_thumbsup

[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
(25-11-2011, 01:18pm)ROD Wrote: Yes i think it all comes down to what judge and what day it is and if the Judge got laid the night before

And what the coppers lied about,,, I know,, i have the pricks on toast ,as soon as i get to court,, and if they turn up.
Just popped back to review the thread. Amazing how many dumb people there are posting. Its absolutely nothing to do with scoooter riders, it what the courts do when people get hurt. Jeez, I do wonder sometimes. I hope you don't get placed on jury duty!
Government certified carpet muncherDrool