Ron Solomon (Balls)
To all the people who donated towards the plaque for Ron I have good news.Today I am very pleased to let you all know that Ron's Plaque has been mounted and it has been placed at the site of his passing. I personnally want to thank all that have donated and for your patience. The photos I have put on the board show the plaque mounted but it is held in place by the strap until the liquad nails 24 hour curing requirement has gone . Rod will remove the strapping I think Tuesday.
[Image: WP_000196.jpg]
[Image: WP_000199.jpg]
Lastly, Corbin I have always known your heart has been in the right place and now this chapter is complete. Rod both Gaye and I thankyou with all our heart for all your efforts for making this plaque
actually happen, Good onya mate!
Finally To Faye, Cassandra and George, our thoughts are always with you and on behalf of the Australian Hayabusa club we say thankyou for letting us have the great man for as long as we did.
Mark...(Gassick)
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Well done guys. Certainly a heart felt sentiment in the memory of 'a good bloke'

RIP Ron Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Great Day i Think Ron was there with us keeping the rain to the side of us
Will upload more pics when i go back down to Finish off

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Went Down with my little helper (Ron would have loved her she was chatting away to him) to finish off Strange thing about that spot it was pissing down from 40ks away to we got there and it just stoped Ron i no you are looking over us now R.I.P Mate

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Very nice tribute & gesture to a lost mate Pi_thumbsup

I don't know Ron - did he die in a motorcycle accident ? :(
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
(24-11-2011, 08:49pm)bRoWnEyE Wrote: Very nice tribute & gesture to a lost mate Pi_thumbsup

I don't know Ron - did he die in a motorcycle accident ? :(

Ron Soloman - aka Mono Ron - had a shop - Balls Tuning - in Melbourne's western suburbs. He was regarded as a motorcycle tuning Guru, and an all round good bloke. A bike accident, about 100km SW of Melbourne, unfortunately took his life. RIP Ron
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4