IM ON THE ROAD AGAIN
(25-07-2011, 07:14pm)bazman Wrote: 'bout frickin' time Kev!!! Congrats mate Pi_thumbsup So, meet ya at Stanwell Tops Bald Hill carpark for a ride on Sat morning?!? BikerUndecidedBiker

Coolsmiley

Good on ya Kev Pi_thumbsup, lookin forward to meetin up with ya ..

Let me know if ur meeting up with Bazman ..

Cheers .. Dale
(26-07-2011, 09:33am)Dale Wrote:
(25-07-2011, 07:14pm)bazman Wrote: 'bout frickin' time Kev!!! Congrats mate Pi_thumbsup So, meet ya at Stanwell Tops Bald Hill carpark for a ride on Sat morning?!? BikerUndecidedBiker

Coolsmiley

Good on ya Kev Pi_thumbsup, lookin forward to meetin up with ya ..

Let me know if ur meeting up with Bazman ..

Cheers .. Dale

thanks dale , the bike is in bits at the moment again as im getting some other stuff done , as soon as its done and im on the road i will be catching up with bazman and as many others as i can

Coolsmiley

Gee my old country and I had to move to bloody Sunny Corner where theres black ice and shit roads.

Thanks John
Congratulations Kev Clap It has taken you a while, but good things come to those that wait.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
(26-07-2011, 06:17pm)BabyBusa Wrote: Congratulations Kev Clap It has taken you a while, but good things come to those that wait.

your right there kathy and thank you to you and graham for your freindship and support , i hope graham and the kids are doing well ?

will pop up an say hi very soon i think
(28-07-2011, 07:23pm)xtemaddsiy Wrote: Found this on the web: " ] " anyone used this service for free flight tickets? Thanks in advance!

Gday mate we have an introductions thread on here that might be good to go and intro your self ,

cheers
(28-07-2011, 07:23pm)xtemaddsiy Wrote: Found this on the web: "" anyone used this service for free flight tickets? Thanks in advance!

How can I put this nicely.....F@CK OFF, spammer!!! Knuppel2PoliceKnuppel2

Pi_freak

They are everywhere :-( spammers
Busted
ok the big bad busa is registered again with a new plate so look out world here i come
(28-07-2011, 07:35pm)bazman Wrote:
(28-07-2011, 07:23pm)xtemaddsiy Wrote: Found this on the web: "" anyone used this service for free flight tickets? Thanks in advance!

How can I put this nicely.....F@CK OFF, spammer!!! Knuppel2PoliceKnuppel2

Pi_freak

Nice Bazman Lol3
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"