The hottest woman in Australia?
I don't think I could hit it.... the sight of my vomit running down her saggy tits would be a turn off for me
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
I think she ate the other BRW Rich 200 candidates...
Have you lot any standards???? But come to think of it I bet she would buy me plenty of toys thou!
(01-06-2011, 06:18pm)daaef Wrote: I think she ate the other BRW Rich 200 candidates...

Hahaha

You could build a mighty fine Busa with 10 billion up your sleeve & I can't
see her hanging on that well .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(01-07-2011, 08:33pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: You could build a mighty fine Busa with 10 billion up your sleeve & I can't

Far out Greeny...if she's gonna play pillion, I can't see your front wheel touching terra firma at all!!!!!

(01-07-2011, 08:56pm)CeeJay07 Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 08:33pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: You could build a mighty fine Busa with 10 billion up your sleeve & I can't

Far out Greeny...if she's gonna play pillion, I can't see your front wheel touching terra firma at all!!!!!
Having had the last three years Miss Nude Australia on my crossbar errr, sorry knee, at least once, I really can't see me chasing Gina to ride on my pillion regardless of her bank balance!
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
steady on boys thats my future wife your talking about there
Regards

Dan
(02-07-2011, 02:02pm)Dan85 Wrote: steady on boys thats my future wife your talking about there

I bet she's got enough cellulite on her legs and ass that you could spend a life time playing join the dots.....yaaaakkkkkk even puts me off cottage cheese just thinking about it!!