hayabusa is the most powerful
dumbass wank probably owns one of those pushbikes with the wippersnipper motors in it. as for the bussa having the most hpr who cares if the zx is the most powerfull or not. they still cant match the topspeed of the bussa. cast your eyes back to the early 2000s where all the other bike manufactures got together and said NO BIKE SHOULD BE ABLE TOGO FASTER THAN 300. its only cause the bussa could not be caught.honda tryed with the blackbird. kwaka tryed with zx and still have failed.the bussa is still the fastest unmodified production bike you can bye straight off the showroom floor
[/quote]

no its not..... Do ya research!!!!!!!!!! Dont let me say it again..........
(04-02-2011, 06:28pm)bigjay Wrote: dumbass wank probably owns one of those pushbikes with the wippersnipper motors in it. as for the bussa having the most hpr who cares if the zx is the most powerfull or not. they still cant match the topspeed of the bussa. cast your eyes back to the early 2000s where all the other bike manufactures got together and said NO BIKE SHOULD BE ABLE TOGO FASTER THAN 300. its only cause the bussa could not be caught.honda tryed with the blackbird. kwaka tryed with zx and still have failed.the bussa was the fastest unmodified production bike you can bye straight off the showroom floor

[/quote]
what are you on. i didnt say it was the most powerfull. do your research.
every corner tells a story
(04-02-2011, 06:46pm)ducsguts Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 06:28pm)bigjay Wrote: dumbass wank probably owns one of those pushbikes with the wippersnipper motors in it. as for the bussa having the most hpr who cares if the zx is the most powerfull or not. they still cant match the topspeed of the bussa. cast your eyes back to the early 2000s where all the other bike manufactures got together and said NO BIKE SHOULD BE ABLE TOGO FASTER THAN 300. its only cause the bussa could not be caught.honda tryed with the blackbird. kwaka tryed with zx and still have failed.the bussa was the fastest unmodified production bike you can bye straight off the showroom floor

[/quote]

what are you on? Its not the fastest production bike anymore. Its one of them but not the fastest. Zx10 zx14 bmw s1000rr. Just as quick and just as fast!!! Except for the original UNRESTRICTED busa.... Do ya research
(04-02-2011, 06:58pm)bigjay Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 06:46pm)ducsguts Wrote:

what are you on? Its not the fastest production bike anymore. Its one of them but not the fastest. Zx10 zx14 bmw s1000rr. Just as quick and just as fast!!! Except for the original UNRESTRICTED busa.... Do ya research
[/quote]
i was talking about the unrestricted one
every corner tells a story
fair enough. my apologiesVery Happy
How many people here have a completely standard production bike ???? Not I !!! got your 207 covered and more than double the torque, i ride on the street not a race track. No which one id rather ride on the road.
(04-02-2011, 07:24pm)Chuffed Wrote: How many people here have a completely standard production bike ???? Not I !!! got your 207 covered and more than double the torque, i ride on the street not a race track. No which one id rather ride on the road.

ClapClap my mechanic friend has 600 bhp and god knows the torque!!!!!! We talking modified huh? Thought it was about production bikes.
(04-02-2011, 07:30pm)bigjay Wrote: We talking modified huh? Thought it was about production bikes.

No. You're thinking of the other website BJ. That's australian-production-spec-hayabusa-club.com

Roll
ahhh now i get it. Thanks dude. Ya doing track day tomorrow?
Yeh mate. You coming?
(04-02-2011, 08:19pm)pan Wrote: Yeh mate. You coming?

not riding but i will be out there with Glenn (spaman). Keep the fluids up mate, gunna be a scorcher.................
Thanks guys... sorry about the vent, I didn't even ask what he road due his comments and arrogance, but yes he must jealous. Lol3
Rosebusa
Any tips to throw back at this uneducated wanker would be appreciated.Knuppel2
[/quote]

Wouldn't bother think he has the problem. I have two bikes K8 Hayabusa and a sports bike I know the Hayabusa is hard to equal and over the distance is unmatched.
Landmine