Pirelli Diablo Corsas
Hi people,

Diablo Corsa front 120/70-17 & rear 190/50-17, normally $578.00 NOW ONLY $350 + $8 Australia Wide shipping at MotorCycle Acessories Supermarket.
Have a looky here: http://www.mcas.com.au/_product.php?sect...rodid=7595

Not sure if this compares with some of the tyre prices you guys/gals get but thought I would mention it.

Cheers
Darryl
Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
Thanks for that, just ordered a set! Great price for a set of good tyres.
Gives u an idea how much they really make on a set , i say that because all of the bullshit i hear from bikeshops telling me Oh we only make 80-100 a set.
kawasuki Wrote:Gives u an idea how much they really make on a set , i say that because all of the bullshit i hear from bikeshops telling me Oh we only make 80-100 a set.

Yeah I would of thought we were a golden market for any of these guys to show they were willing to come to the party. They dont seem to value loyalty.
(20-12-2008, 11:53am)SteveV Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:Gives u an idea how much they really make on a set , i say that because all of the bullshit i hear from bikeshops telling me Oh we only make 80-100 a set.

Yeah I would of thought we were a golden market for any of these guys to show they were willing to come to the party. They dont seem to value loyalty.

Dont like em, only last me 1500kms and then goodbye charlie.
(03-10-2010, 07:12pm)jamdonut Wrote:

The thread is old dude!!

I could stretch it 2800 but now hate them with a passion. (Only ran them twice because of lack of cash)

Edit: 1 too many Zeros (Thanks Greeny)

After running Avons the Corsas were actually a piece of POO Ghastly
Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
(03-10-2010, 08:49pm)CarbonBusa Wrote:

I could stretch it 28000 but now hate them with a passion. (Only ran them twice because of lack of cash)
After running Avons the Corsas were actually a piece of POO Ghastly

I've seen you ride mate ,do you mean 28,000 mtrs ?

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here