Its been awhile
hi everyone I've been on this site for quite a while but haven't posted in ages. For the past four years I've had the pleasure of owning an 03 silver/grey busa in mostly standard form which, as crazy as it sounds to most was my first ever bike, and i could not have enjoyed it more. It took me a long way and back again at some crazy speeds to just quietly and as a first bike it was an absolute pleasure to ride and so comfortable in long and short trips, high speed or just cruising around town.
now i had no intention of ever parting ways with my Busa i loved it that much but when driving through Fyshwick (Canberra) and i saw the 2008 LTD ed white Busa i soon changed my mind, not that i hadn't seen them before it just looked insane. So with some convincing of the money holder im am now the proud owner of an 08 LTD ed Busa. Ive had it only for a couple of days but what i have done on it has been sweet such an amazing bike certainly holds true to the original in both feel and look i cant get on it enough. Thanks for listening Cheers Matt
Congrats on the newest addition. I am partial to the White LTD ed myself.
Go hard, or Go home!
Congratulations Matt......I have an 09 and i still feel the same after a year (cant stay off it).....they are just so good to ride................Have fun BikerBiker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
Welcome Matt,
I take it you're still in Canberra?

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Hi Max, yeah i am still in canberra, ive meet yourself and Heidi a couple of times before with travis who i got my 03 busa off but that was a while ago now.
You bought Travis' busa! How is my little Power Ranger? You chould come to Zeffers one night.
There's nearly enough white gen 2 busa's here for a Mardi Gras float!!!! (intended as a joke, before one of the drag queens gets her knickers in a knot)
Are you Canberra too? How come we've never met you smarty pants?
Welcome back man!
Hi Heidi, I haven't heard from Travis in a while he's now in qld I did try to call him the other week but couldn't get through. I will deffinately have to come along to zeffers again to catch and show off my new Busa.
your going to have to host up some pics of your busa dude . if theres 1 thing i really like being on here is seeing other members busa's

cheers BK