Flat Front
Jumped on yesterday arvo to head home from work. Steering was feeling slightly off & seemed to be following the road grooves a lot more than normal.

At the lights I leaned forward & pushed down on the front.... Faaaark it's flat...... Wtf

First tire issue in 6yrs of owning this one....

Getting it sorted tomorrow.
first in six years? your lucky everytime i get a new tyre within 6 weeks of getting it on i get a puncture it, so i should be expecting one in about 4 weeks time
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
:)

You must get all of my punctures then, Timmy.

Ive never ever had one on any bike
You know you've got a flat when you run over a pack of gangnails that fell out of a builders ute.
Only had the tyres on for two weeks, multiple punctures and beyond repair. That sucked!!!
Touch wood (insert graphic of me touching my head), never had a puncture yet.
http://www.tyres4bikes.com.au/

The guys at Tires 4 Bikes have it sorted. I dropped it in there yesterday arvo at around 4.50pm & they were prepared to fix it there & then. But I was happy to leave it there overnight.

Will pick it up today after work.
Just got a call from them. It's done.

Funny thing is that they could not find anything wrong with the old tire that was on.
Yesterday arvo I put 50psi into it to ride it down to the shop & it was flat by the time I got there.
Today they tell me that they put 60psi into it & let it sit overnight & it was still 60psi in the morning. ?????????

It needed a new front anyway, so we're all good.
Did they actually take the tyre off the rim? As an ex-tyre fitter, it only takes a miniscule particle to disturb the seal at the tyre bead. Try pumping your tyre up and spray soapy water around the edge of the rim (works better if you can get the wheel off the bike and lay it flat)...or submerge the whole thing in water...then watch carefully for bubbles.