post best jokes here thread
dont know if we have this type of thread or not
but heres one i heard today

no offence hedi or other females board members

Q.what do you call a women who has lost 95% of her intelligence

A: DIVORCED
That's funny, I alway thought it was usually the men that lost the most in a divorce Lol3, the house, the car, the money Lol3 or was that just my divorce Undecided
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Why are womens' feet shorter than mens?

So they can stand closer to the sink, where they bloody belong!!!!
WHAT DO YOU CALL A BLONDE WITH TWO BRAIN CELLS

A: Pregnant
This one is a bit dirty....... Ok alot dirty but it made me laugh alot.

A mans favourite pass time is fishing, he loves nothing better than getting out in the boat with his dog and his wife and going fishing. One day he says to his wife "sweety we are going fishing, you me and the dog" his wife says no bloody way. The man says to his Wife that there is only two ways out of going fishing. When she asked what they were he responded oral or anal. Given her dislike of anal she dropped to her knees and started performing oral on her husband. She then stops and exclaims to her husband "honey you taste like shit" to which he replies " The dog didn't want to go either!
Regards

Dan
two polar bears sitting on an ice flow and one looked at the other and started singing

" AND JUST DONT IT MAKE YOUR BROWN EYES BLUE"
(25-03-2010, 12:18am)Dan85 Wrote: This one is a bit dirty....... Ok alot dirty but it made me laugh alot.

A mans favourite pass time is fishing, he loves nothing better than getting out in the boat with his dog and his wife and going fishing. One day he says to his wife "sweety we are going fishing, you me and the dog" his wife says no bloody way. The man says to his Wife that there is only two ways out of going fishing. When she asked what they were he responded oral or anal. Given her dislike of anal she dropped to her knees and started performing oral on her husband. She then stops and exclaims to her husband "honey you taste like shit" to which he replies " The dog didn't want to go either!

I thought this was Best jokes thread not personal stories Pi_tongue
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Steady on rod. Well I suppose butthe only bit that's wrong is the dog bit. I don't have a dog.......
Regards

Dan
lol!!!!
How many animals can you fit into a

pair of pantyhose?

Now, think about it...

Answer:

10 little piggy's,

2 calves,

1 ass,

an unknown number of hares,

And of course one (1) . . ..